Open Area > General Discussion

Long time no see! Hope everyone is doing fine!

<< < (3/3)

Joric:
Shanison, wow! Nice to see you! /hug

dargir:
Great with all the replies! Nice to hear from you all! Been a long time Shalrath and everyone else.

I'm actually up and running in ESO now, been running quests and just enjoying beeing a newbie again. Just at lvl 16. Anyone still playing? Still miss the DAoC days I must say. Is there any new MMORPG coming out that could turn out to be decent?

Gont:

--- Quote from: dargir on 30 June, 2020, 10:49:35 PM ---Great with all the replies! Nice to hear from you all! Been a long time Shalrath and everyone else.

I'm actually up and running in ESO now, been running quests and just enjoying beeing a newbie again. Just at lvl 16. Anyone still playing? Still miss the DAoC days I must say. Is there any new MMORPG coming out that could turn out to be decent?

--- End quote ---

Not really. The only thing on the Horizon I was looking even slightly at was New World, which was supposed to release soon. It has jus been pushed back to 2021 by Amazon. Otherwise, I hope all are good!

Joric:
Blade and Soul 2 is on my list. No release date yet, though. I enjoyed the story of the original game and hope they continue to deliver in that area.

Trailer:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version