The Dark Alliance

• 06 May, 2024, 01:02:59 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Application Slayermight  (Read 6851 times)

Slayermight

• Forum newbie
Application Slayermight
« on: 23 September, 2008, 07:52:26 PM »

- Real Life Information:

Name: Kim Jensen
Nationality: Denmark

- Character Information (if you have one):

Name: Slayermight
Race: Greenskin
Class: Shaman

- Other details:

Do you have any alts, and if so are they in another guild? No alts.

Are you able to use Ventrilo (Voice chat program that we use alot for raids in game)? Yes

- Personal Questions (Please describe yourself):

What is your previous experience with MMORPGs? WOW, LOTRO, Dungeons and dragons online, Tabula Rasa, DAOC, Age of Conan, Everquest 2, Vanguard and some free MMORPG´s

What are your goals in this game? Hopefully grouping with people from the guild all the way to max level, and of course hopefully exploring a lot of high level content with members of the guild. I like the idea of storytelling through chapters so hopefully one day I will have played all storylines. My destruction shaman will remain my main though. 

Why do you want to join our guild? Having people to do PQ´s and group quests with. And of course teaming up in R V R would also be nice. Soloing is nice but beeing member of a well functioning guild brings an extra dimension to the game. This guild was recommended by one of my collegues who played togther with 2 people in WOW who are already member of this guild.

What would you expect of the guild? First of all a mature approach to the game and the guild, to me that means no constant arguing on the guildchat or on the webside. Members should be given the opportunity to come up with suggestions on how to improve the guild etc. Willingness to group up among guildmembers. Willingness to make use of each others strenghs in crafting, meaning creating items for each other etc.

Have you been in a guild before and if so, why do you prefer us? Yes I have been in guilds in both WOW and LOTRO. This guild was recommended by one of my collegues who played togther with 2 people in WOW who are already member of this guild.

Do you know anyone from our guild that can vouch for you? Yes, I know Nubaru.

What are your normal playtimes? 18-24 all week.

Kind regards
Kim

« Last Edit: 24 September, 2008, 11:11:59 AM by Oneeyedjack »

Keevom

• TDA member
  • Forum willbe
Re: Application Slayermight
« Reply #1 on: 23 September, 2008, 09:37:26 PM »

Hi and welcome. Contact any member ingame and he will send you to a gm/officer/veteran who will sort invite.
Daoc US

Keevom rr7 healer
Asedda rr3 berserker

Oneeyedjack

• TDA member
  • Forum Padawan
Re: Application Slayermight
« Reply #2 on: 24 September, 2008, 11:11:35 AM »

Welcome to TDA Kim. Im looking forward to see you in game and hunt down some pretty Order guys with you.
Keep it fun!

Guildmaster of TDA

Aion:
Yulia - Chanter
Jackattack - Mage

WAR:
Yulia - Zealot
Oneeyedjack - Magus
Jacky - Sorcerer

AoC:
Yulia - Priest of Mitra
Yuliette - Tempest of Set
Oneeyedjack - Demonologist

DAoC:
Oneeyedjack - RM
Yulia - Mend/Pac Healer
Jackhammor - SM
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 18 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal