Open Area > General Discussion

Introductions

<< < (24/25) > >>

Dub:

--- Quote from: Torty on 13 April, 2014, 12:22:00 PM ---I know you're hiding from me!! ESO?!?! ESO?!?! Really? Oh the shame you bring to us all!

--- End quote ---

Yes it was a sad story , we had to file for bankrupcy  , turned out that some of sake's more inventive financial plans was tied in with our guild stock in some sort of outrageous faustian derivative scheme , in then end we had nothing left exept the brand rights , we felt that the best option was to try to capitalize on it in a new market where our reputation did not precede us  :-[

As allways we keep a spot for you in the guild assembly , but be warned that the conditions is not as resplendant as you knew them.

weatherwax:
Toooorrrtyyy :) Come here we can Pour warm Oil in Vamp players (set oil wher you whant) or juse silver on woffis :)
Or just troll foks and kill the the old way alot bigger wop wop to rome in and so :)

Torty:
This site is terrible... there's no ESO forum to spy on, there's no news of current games your playing and on which servers. YOU PEOPLE ARE SO DISORGANISED.... how you lasted so long in WvW I don't know :P

climbatize:
Sheer luck torty :D

There is a group active in ESO afaik aside from that i dont know what the rest is up to ^^

Torty:
What has happened to you people... we used to be a brotherhood... we used to be a family and now some WHORE with a paywall comes in and you're all dropping your pants to lie with her.... YOU.... MONSTERS!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version