The Dark Alliance

• 06 May, 2024, 07:40:46 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Request to join  (Read 6552 times)

Gordon Dry

• TDA member
  • Forum newbie
Request to join
« on: 02 November, 2012, 10:16:27 PM »

b]- Real Life Information:[/b]

Name:Tom
Nationality:Danish

- Character Information (if you have one):

Name:Gordon Dry
Race: Human
Class:Ranger

Name:Wanna See My Tatoo
Race: Norn
Class:Thief

Name:The Blonde Guy
Class:Mesmer

Name:Miss Aoe
Class:Elementalist

- Other details:

Do you have any alts, and if so are they in another guild?
well i have several chars, the 4 above are the once i play most often the 5th is my extra storage char dont play it much mostly lvled by crafting. The ranger was the first one so gess you can call that my main if you like but i play em all verry often. im thinking about getting 2 extra char slots to get a char for each day of the week ;) they are not representing another guild.

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and Ventrilo (Voice chat programs that we use alot for raids in game)?
TS3, Mumble, Ventrillo are all programs i can use and will use if they are avalible, gotta say that i can be abit shy in a larger group.

- Personal Questions (Please describe yourself):

What is your previous experience with MMORPGs?
Well started out with a korean grind game called Rappelz, played that for several years, when AION came out i played that for maby 3-4 months but got tired of using the one button i-win macro.... went back to my old grinding game Rappelz finally got tired of the endless grind and left it for good when SWTOR came out, Played SWTOR for some time hoping it would be fun, but killtrading in illum for monthlys/weeklys/daylys wasent what i expected of the game so took a break away from gaming waiting for GW2

What are your goals in this game?
to be the best of the best and pawn noobs and let them know they all sucked and im the god of GW2.... nahhhh just kidding my goal is to have as much fun as i posible can, while playing with players i enjoy having fun with.

Why do you want to join our guild?
  Well i played with a small group of players from your guild, they seemed like nice guys and not just mindless zerglings, well cept from the part where i followed the commander out over a cliff and died..... but apart from that i had a good time and would like too see if the rest of the guild is the same so i can find a new place to feel home.

What would you expect of the guild?
  to fullfill my wildest dreams and fantasies.... too early? well if it is then ok gess ill settle with friendly, knowing there is no i in team, organised and just a great place to have fun.

Have you been in a guild before and if so, why do you prefer us?
well the guild i came from is a VERRY big guild here is a hint to witch guild im talking about
feature=BFa&list=UUY_ZXmsISy8JUBHPorQ9j6g but disbite them being a big guild and having some nice members in the branch i ended up in, i never felt it as being in a guild where you actually work together and help eachother, but more like a bunch of randoms placed under same guild tag... ill be happy to tell you more about why i left the guild, but im not gonna post that in a public forum. I have no problems with the leaders and me leaving wasent a cause for drama ;)
  Well from the short time i played with some of the members from your guild in WvW, where i spend about 80-90% of my playtime, i got a chance to see how you worked and i liked what i saw and would love to part of it aswell as a member, and not just a outsider with a name funny enough to invite ;)

Do you know anyone from our guild that can vouch for you?
No not really, dont think being in a pty with 3-4 others from your guild in WvW counts as them knowing me enough to vouch for me :)

What are your normal playtimes?
Well right now where i have to be alot less active than normal in RL i would say anywhere from 00.01-24.00 :) when things get back to normal in RL it would prolly be early morning to late afternoon, and late evening till abit over midnight. timezone is GMT +1

Fizzlefry

• Administrator
  • Forum Master
Re: Request to join
« Reply #1 on: 02 November, 2012, 11:39:07 PM »

Welcome to TDA. Enjoy your stay. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.237 seconds with 18 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal