The Dark Alliance

• 02 May, 2024, 12:55:58 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for a home  (Read 6617 times)

Hluffir

• Forum newbie
Looking for a home
« on: 24 July, 2007, 01:14:29 AM »

Hi,

I have been playing DAoC for a few years and have recently come across to Midgard as I want to experience some new classes and areas. Previously I have done a lot of PvE on Albion (and I still play there a bit) but like I said, I like the game and would like a change.

I am currently playing a warrior and shaman as my mains, and have other characters waiting to train up after this.

I am not looking for items, gold or power-levelling as I prefer to do things the 'traditional way'. Really I just want someone to talk to when I am playing, who I can maybe ask for help on some of the harder missions (40/45 epics, Level 40 final champ quest etc.). In exchange, I will of course help out when things need doing. Currently my mains are Season 45, and the others are around the 10-20 level.

Like I said, I have done a fair bit of PvE on Albion, and so I know the Master Levels pretty well, so I am also happy to help out with group steps etc or to join in with BG raids. I have tried most things PvE (dragons, Epic Dungeons etc) and would like to experience some more in my new realm.

I don't really do RvR as it doesn't really appeal to me. In any case, it wouldn't feel quite 'right' after playing Albion (although I don't RvR there either).

Hopefully you will allow me to take a trial period in your Guild to see if I fit in. I am currently generally on with my warrior (Hluffir) and shaman (Gleawon), evenings from around 7pm UK time.

Mike
Hluffir 48 Warrior
Gleawon 48 Shaman
Keriolen 2x Hunter
Annoshard 2x Healer

Others in training

delay

• Official Blametaker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Master
  • Rest in peace, Dotrella and JP.
Looking for a home
« Reply #1 on: 24 July, 2007, 01:49:04 AM »

From what you write, my guess is that you won't have any problem with fitting right in with TDA.

We have a quite open policy, so an invite should be headed your way as soon as you ask an officer. I've stopped playing, however, and thus have no idea what the status is around DAoC and TDA these days.

My advice to you is that you talk to any TDAer online, and ask for an invite. If there are anyone with the proper permissions online it should be heading your way shortly.
DAoC US: Tonje, Delayed, Lynvingen
DAoC Uthgard: Asmegin, Lynvingen

() ()
(f;.;)f
(")(")

[Chat] Lembit: "if delay aint coming back is there a point of going on?"
Quote from: joap
tks jack, should i spank delay anyway?

Kivik

• TDA member
  • Forum Master
Looking for a home
« Reply #2 on: 24 July, 2007, 11:05:06 AM »

Quote from: "delay"
I've stopped playing

And that sums up most of the guild. We tend to only have 1-2 players online nowdays. 3-5 at times but that's very seldom and only for a short while. Most of us only do RvR also.

However, with next patch coming (probably tomorrow) I'll be back on Excalibur.

But I'd strongly suggest trying to find a more active guild, some of the prydwen guilds maybe or try ask for a guild on the midgard section on www.freddyshouse.com ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 22 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal