Open Area > General Discussion

Introductions

(1/25) > >>

delay:
Please introduce yourself in this thread.

I'll start to make it a bit easier for new members to know in what lines to post:

I am Delay, a young Norwegian, living a bit south of Oslo. I started playing Dark Age of Camelot, and played it for about five years, until Dyvet population decreased, then took a ~18 month break, and started playing Age of Conan.

In TDA I am now a co-GM, together with Yulia / Oneeyedjack.

Zoolis:
Hello.
My name is Henrik, i am a 27 year old guy from Lysekil in Sweden, currently working as a sheet-metal worker.
i started to play Daoc a couple of years ago in The Dark Disciples on Excalibur..
A year ago or so i started to play on Daoc US servers (mid) until AoC was released.
Can write alot more but dont really want to make an book rightnow :)

i recently joined TDA from Management by fear, i currently play a Demologist named Zoolis.

Fenderon:
Greetings!

My real name is Kjetil, I'm a norwegian guy that has ended up far, far away from my original home. (Moved from Oslo to Ålesund).
I'm 26 years old and living with my gf. We have two cats and a dog.. :P

As Delay, I originate from DAoC. I played it waaaay too much (cough, farming ml9 dungeon alone with four chars divided on three comps).. and will take it alot easier in AoC :)  .. I maintain this forum and I'm an officer in TDA.

Also I suck at writing crap about myself..

Urme:
Hey ho.

I'm Urme, started my "mmorpg" career in DAoC EU, played a Warrior in Fellowship of Midgard (and 7 alts), moved to WoW (Stormscale) played in Undecided and then NiX a Troll Rogue called Flurme (which was my skald alt on excalibur). Gave up on WoW in aug 2007, started to play some on DAoC US Classic, got a SM to 50 and RR5L5, but I had both WAR and AoC beta at that time so decided to stick to that.

Now I'm playing a HoX in AoC :) Came from Management by fear with the merge.

IRL I'm 28 years old, living in mid Sweden and working as a web developer full time.

Isan:
Hi im Ian,
I go by Isan in damned near everything online, so if u seen the name its most likely me.

I'm 20 years old, Sheffield born and bred (thats in england). On Games Software Development BSc course, and -as i write this- im waiting for my placement at Chemistry (a games developer) to begin.

I've played quite a number of MMOs, but the only ones i've payed a regular fee for (exclusing things like tibia) are: SWG, EQ2, and now AoC - also played anarchy and planetside but they were on long lasting free trials.

I joined TDA (by accident*) within the first week of AoC's launch :)

My main is Isan - a ToSser
and i have a number of lvl 5 alts, but i've got no urge to leave Isan yet so they shall remain locked in Tortage for now.

*Delay hit guild invite instead of group :P
Corrected by Delay

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version