The Dark Alliance

• 29 March, 2024, 10:06:32 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 80815 times)

Saxov

• Forum newbie
Re: Introductions
« Reply #30 on: 24 June, 2008, 02:11:09 PM »

Hi,

27 year old gamer, named Morten, from Denmark here. I am a IRL friend of Noin, and have been playing EVE Online with him for a couple of years.

Svartmakt

• Forum newbie
« Reply #31 on: 04 August, 2008, 02:44:08 PM »

Hi all, my name is Johan im 27 years old living in a town kalled Kristiansund in Norway.

Im working in a consultant company that deliver grapical 3D models of sulppyships to the oil industry.

I have experience from other online games like
EQ1 Tryed alithle bit in 2001
NVN rounded, tryed online for som time in 2003
WOW plyed since it got published, got a lvl 70 hunter
WW2 online (that i still plays alot, I have reached the rank of "feldwebel" (senior sergant) in the german ermy).
Now i tryed out AoC and i like it alot its some buggs here and tehre but they wil be fixed in time, WOW was also full of buggs and still after 3 years, it still get patched :)

I like 3Dmodelling so Im wokring abit in 3D studio MAX and have maked som pictures there.

Xandax

• Forum newbie
    • Svelmoe.dk
« Reply #32 on: 08 August, 2008, 12:43:44 PM »

Thought I'd post here:

I started on DAoC Excalibur back when the game went live with my Thane (Xandax Stormcaller) in a guild called Mealstrom which progressed into Prophets. Then I joined Killgorde in creating Cutting Edge, but various things went down from there and I deleted my Thane and created a Shadowblade (also called Xandax) which I played for a long period of time in various guilds. I then deleted my Shadowblade and created a Skald (also called Xandax (yes I'm weird)) and had then joined up with Fellowship of Midgard. I finally quit the game some time after ToA came out.
I've played some DAoC Classic on the US clusters with FoM as well as a Warrior and Skald.

I've also played some EVE with some of the Cutting Edge people - but not terrible much, only some months of beta and 6 months of live in two attempts.

I've also played WoW as 2x Holy Priests (I said I was weird) on Dreanor in raid guild called Legion, later Incarnation (which also had some Excalibur people in it), but quit the game after 2½ years after the high end raiding needed more time then I was willing to give.

I've also played Tabula Rasa for a short-ish while (couple of months) with a guild called Pax Romana. Game was dull, so left it dead.

I've played a number of other MMOs outside the ones named above - mostly in beta.

Anyways about me in real life, then I'm a 31 year old dane. I work as a programmer (.net and databases) and I write a blog mainly about databases. I'm currently single and living alone, so got no responsibilities outside my job which I spend way to many hours on :D

Anyways - hi to all the people I know/remember and to all the new names :)
« Last Edit: 08 August, 2008, 12:49:43 PM by Xandax »
Ex: Warhammer, WoW, EVE, DAoC US Classic, DAoC.

Teslacoil

• TDA member
  • Forum newbie
« Reply #33 on: 12 August, 2008, 10:47:34 PM »

Hey folks,

Aleksandar is my name and i played daoc from the start with most of you all as a sex horny troll shaman named Teslacoil.

Later on i started a zerk called Berget , been around the fom dudes for quite some time and some fg rvr with tda after revolver split !

28 years old , and work as a salesman in stockholm , and can't wait to kick some ass in origin whatever realm we plan on going :)

Colcut

• Forum newbie
« Reply #34 on: 22 August, 2008, 04:43:34 PM »

It has been a long time scince i have been on here im hope you glad to see me back  :D

Name: Martyn Minns
Nickname: Panda/Minnz
Hobbys: Drinking smoking talking breathing .... you know the usual
Microphone:Yes
Game History:
EvE
Lineage 2
DAoC
WAR Beta
Dead Frontier
WoW
AoC
Notes: If you remeber im very random i think of my self as a funny person with no serious comments to say unless i need to :P I do hope that we are as fun/serious as we were on DAoC and im sorry i quit without saying my goodbyes but im willing to change to Destruction with you i will be playing a DE Black Guard because i have changed my type of class to tanks. I was going to play a Iron Breaker beacuse everyone knows that dwarfs are the tougthest people in a game and id slice off my arm if i discribe that of another race ever again!
look at the crucifix what does it symbolies? palid incomputance hanging from a tree~Anton LeVay "The Satanic Bible"
Tucloc~Troll~Shamen~Lv 10

Lembit

• Dark Cleaner
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum Padawan
« Reply #35 on: 22 August, 2008, 04:52:29 PM »

Sadly, no Black guards in the game at release. They got the axe together with choppa, hamerer and knight of the blazing sun.
“Women are like canoes, full of soup. At first everyone is suspicious but then everyone wants one.”

Colcut

• Forum newbie
« Reply #36 on: 22 August, 2008, 06:00:42 PM »

Sadly, no Black guards in the game at release. They got the axe together with choppa, hamerer and knight of the blazing sun.
All classes will be avalible at release thats All classes so Black guard to white lion
look at the crucifix what does it symbolies? palid incomputance hanging from a tree~Anton LeVay "The Satanic Bible"
Tucloc~Troll~Shamen~Lv 10

Lembit

• Dark Cleaner
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum Padawan
« Reply #37 on: 22 August, 2008, 06:26:20 PM »

Dont know where you got that statement. But they removed black guard, choppa, hamerer and knight of the blazing sun from the game, along with 4 capital cities.

If Mythic somehow made a 180 on this subjekt (without announcing it) it would be a bad move doing so and skipping a few months of testing they could have got if they just leaved it in.
“Women are like canoes, full of soup. At first everyone is suspicious but then everyone wants one.”

Urme

• The Legend
  • Forum hasbeen
  • I heal!
« Reply #38 on: 22 August, 2008, 07:11:28 PM »

All classes will be avalible at release thats All classes so Black guard to white lion

Black Guard will not be available at release. Will probably be added in an expansion or free patch further down the road.
Darkfall Online: Urme TheLegend - Mirdain - A bit of everything.

Urme Thelegend <Shaman> lvl 40, rr 57

Finsal

• Forum newbie
« Reply #39 on: 24 August, 2008, 04:22:35 PM »

Hi guys finsal here from daoc classic cluster (myth)

My Irl name is stuart and im happily married to jen over here in sunny scotland!

Im to old to be doing this to addicted to give up have played daoc since Release and still enjoying it.

Hopeing to roll with you guys when warhammer comes :)

Finsal Shaman  5L2
Finbal Thane     4L7
Fincal Boney     3L8
Fintal Hunter    3L8 (Hunters are hard btw)

Keevom

• TDA member
  • Forum willbe
« Reply #40 on: 24 August, 2008, 05:00:14 PM »

Welcome to the dark side Stu :)
Daoc US

Keevom rr7 healer
Asedda rr3 berserker

Freig

• Forum wannabe
« Reply #41 on: 26 August, 2008, 07:10:52 PM »

My Name is Lars. I Live in Århus (Denmark).

Ive started my online roleplaying "Career" with Ultima Online, where Ive played a wizard called Zolak. Then DAoC was released and I turned My full attention on the game and rolled a Healer called Freig. I became the Guildmaster of the Danish Guild "Nidhug". In the end, the task of being a guildmaster, became to big a task and started to effect my RL which really isnt a good Idea ;). Anyway, I closed "Nidhug" and was looking for a laidback, happy-go-easy guild to be in for the rest of my DAoC days.

Enough said, TDA is the guild for me.

I work as an IT Supporter, for a danish firm Called TDCWebmore. which mainly produce Hosting products.
« Last Edit: 27 August, 2008, 11:10:48 AM by Freig »
Cabalonline - Mars:
Freig level 33 Regular Wizard.

DAoC - Excalibur:
Freig Level 50 Healer - LGM Armourer - RR 5L1 - ML10 Perfektor.
Aske - LGM Tailor
Trym - Low level SC and BD

Lembit

• Dark Cleaner
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum Padawan
« Reply #42 on: 26 August, 2008, 10:38:19 PM »

Oh, I remember Nidhug...

Yes,, my memory works!!!  well, at times it does.

Oxymoron

• TDA member
  • Forum newbie
« Reply #43 on: 28 August, 2008, 11:50:20 PM »

Hello all, took me some time to register here :P.

Im Oxymoron (fusse) from the old days :) Have played with some of you and some are playing US/Classic atm.

hm 33years from Umeå/Sweden, musician playing guitar/bass/drums.

Will play the side that have the most of my old mates in it :)

Bigsista

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Guru
« Reply #44 on: 29 August, 2008, 09:38:17 AM »

Greetings

my name is Ove... also knows as BIG ..37 year old , and lived all over Norway , but most of the time in Oslo ,
Meet Audhild ( sissel) ingame 4-5 years ago . and today we live togheter in Trondheim. I have 1 daughter. ( soon 14)
I used to work as a Senior system Eng. but workmarked in Trondheim sucks for my area so now i drive a bus :)but havent given up getting a propper it job ...

Used to play Deltaforce and Unreal , then got bored of all then started to play Jottonia .. hehe there i meet Fenderon :) who tricked me into giving daoc a shoot , this was right after SI release.....

the first guild i joined there was " The Fallen Legion" but didnt stay there for verry long. spendt most of my 1.month free time  leveling up a zerker .. with a guy from TDA .. Sparkfist , he was also the one who show me RVR .. o boy that was fun . after that i been a true daoc fan . and a TDA member

my most know chars on mid excal was , Bigsista  then i started to play prydwen . a bainshee called Bigfun :)

after excal died i moved to the german cluster and played hib .. and bainshee there too .. and after that ended up on us classic with the rest of the active tda and fomsies
Proud owner of a lot of Big's
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 22 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal