The Dark Alliance

• 28 March, 2024, 08:05:55 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 80324 times)

Artemisia

• TDA member
  • Forum Guru
Re: Introductions
« Reply #75 on: 23 September, 2008, 12:20:05 AM »

Ahoy fellas!

I (re)joined the TDA ranks today, and looking forward to play with you guys again.

I'm a 32 y/o dane who joined TDA back in the daoc days right after SI launch, also i'm Dubs evil brother  >:(

Oh btw.. Jazzy says hi, sadly he wont be joining us due to real life commitments.

Welcome back...git :)
Daoc
Dyveth-Limors-Ywain
Simetryc Setima Cibel Ritmo Nyxia Simetry Simmetric DrSato Cynism Cottonfeet

WAR
Simetry

Noin

• Forum wannabe
« Reply #76 on: 25 September, 2008, 12:34:41 PM »

Hey Folks

RL name Jens im 32 from Aalborg Denmark joined DAoC and TDA in 02 after Jack recommended it and poped me a guild invite.

im prolly the TDA member with the worst sense of direction. give me maps, radar (the small circular map in the corner, not the 3rd party software that say CHEATER) and a big arrow on the terrain that say GO HERE and i still get lost.

other than DAoC (Noin, Troll Skald, TDA),
ive been trough

Guildwars (loads of chars)
Eve (Vanvittig Dyr, Minmartar,  Black Serpent Technologies,)
AoC (Noin, Conquer, TDA)
War ( year read sig)

It is awsome being in guild with a lot like you wouldent miss it for the world

Tyrre

• Fixer
  • Forum newbie
  • St. Petersburg
    • Fixarn Tyrre
« Reply #77 on: 25 September, 2008, 03:37:20 PM »

Hey!

Tyrre is the name i've been called since i dont know when... Started my "mmorpg" career in DAoC, played a DoT Shammy named Tyrri in Fellowship of Midgard (8 Alts i think), have been playing TFC/CS/CSS tried some WoW (Stormscale) played in a big guild as well there i think i played some with Urme as well. had 3 70 but i thought the game was to hmm childish... Now i havent played since 2007 tired of it... SO if any1 wants a good account gimme an holler... Have also tried AoC played to lvl 25+isch and now its Warhammer nad yes i think its so much better that wow also coz every1 that played daoc is here as well :) Good old times!

IRL Info Name: John, I'm 30 years old, living in Sweden Blekinge, Karlskrona in and working as an ISP sorry no, not anymore... We was bought by a Company in Uppsala and they fired every1! Very nice of them after i have been working my ass off for 6 years there... So now i dont have any job but if u have any issues about internet or something... Ask away and i will help. (Still have my own internet that i havent payed for in over 10 years...)

"Knock on wood"

Humble Regards

Tyrre The Fixer

Avernuz

• TDA member
  • Forum newbie
« Reply #78 on: 27 October, 2008, 06:24:40 PM »

Hello alles... Mackan from Sweden here, 24 years old.. Havent been playing mmorpgs for so long. Started out with wow, played a couple of characters up to lvl 70 there.. Started playing POTBS, but due to some alliance difficulties i stoped playing.. Have a couple of hours in EVE also..  Thats about it.. Looking forward to grab a couple of dwarfs by the beard and throw them to my fellow TDAers :) The War Is On!!
« Last Edit: 27 October, 2008, 06:33:45 PM by Avernuz »

Inxane

• Forum newbie
« Reply #79 on: 05 November, 2008, 10:39:33 AM »

Heya
i'm Claes, also called kryssar , which is my regular nickname since a lot of years back

i'm not new to the MMO scene, began with SWG , then fell over to Lineage 2, grinded my hands bloody, got tired of that, then i fell over to WoW since the beta. Played WoW for a long time, took a break, tried some vanguard and various other games for short periods but they didn't quite have a nice feeling

and thus i fell over to WoW again

now when WAR was released and i tried it, i was rather careful with it , but it sucked me in and i just love everything about it , so i'm hoping it continues this way.

Other than bashing Order heads i work as a multi functional thingamajong, and at the same time i'm studying part time at a university, trying to get myself a network certificate (CCNA)

so as you see, my world is rather filled with computers, but i'm not complaining really. Been toying around with puters since i was a kid and haven't stopped yet and prolly wont stop ever if i get to decide.

hmm other than those aforementioned things i don't do much, teach kids to dive and try to cook various funky things.

if there's any questions, feel free to ask

// Claes a.k.a kryssar
Inxane: chaos chosen

kataxar

• Forum newbie
« Reply #80 on: 05 November, 2008, 01:15:10 PM »

Hey people.

My name's Per, but I mostly go by my nickname, Doxxan. Have been playing mmo's for several years, been burned several times, which made me very catious about War. However, War is one of few (very few) mmo's that's given me that warm, fuzzy feeling.

I've spent most of my time in War playing together with Inxane, real life friend. We begun on the rp-server Burlok, which worked great in the beginning. But as time went on, the rp faded, without getting really replaced by anything, leaving a complete and utter silence instead. Which meant that the chatty atmosphere here on eight peaks truly was a surprise. A very welcome surprise.

I work as Technical Programming Lead for Komptronik in Sweden, with clients including Ericsson. Most of my freetime is spent fiddling with computers, programming and playing games. Thanks to Inxane, I've developed a healthy interest in cooking.

My bartle type, for anyone interested, is ESKA (87%, 60%, 40%, 13%)

Moberg

• Forum newbie
« Reply #81 on: 06 November, 2008, 09:35:39 PM »

Hello everyone,

I'm 35 year young Magnus from Sweden. Works for a grocery supply chain(dunno if thats the correct english expression) called ICA.

I played daoc, my first mmorpg, since beta on Prydwen with chars Fina/Toomb/Bjorg and some other. Had some shorter and longer breaks but kept coming back cause its a kick ass game! Autumn 2006 i rolled US servers and after playing around mostly solo i got an invite to FoM and since its a really nice guild with nice people with nice attitude i asked if i could join you here aswell and got an invite tonight. Cheers!

I also played WoW and AoC but never got hooked. So far WAR have been ok, im only lvl27 so far and have big faith in Mythic to make a game that can match daoc.

To that i can add that i live alone and have lots of time to play even tho i try to not spend too much time in front of the computer. I usually fail. I like sports of most sorts and have been an active football player and climber, the two big passions in my live so far. Still waiting for one more.. I have tried(almost) every sport there is except horse polo and icehockey, which is amazing cause i grew up in north of sweden where everyone plays hockey... Ok enough now.. Looking forward to seeing you ingame :)

/edit

Ohh forgot to say im Tush a Witch Elf ingame, also got a lvl14 Zealot alt
« Last Edit: 06 November, 2008, 09:38:10 PM by Moberg »
Tush, Mindcrime

morb

• Forum newbie
« Reply #82 on: 10 November, 2008, 11:45:58 PM »

hi there..

my name's Paolo, i'm 30 y.o. guy living in Rome.
I started my mmorpg experience with ultima online, i played it for less than 1 year,
then i moved on DAoC (midgard) for about 6 years.

Then I played WoW (Hakkar) where i was the founder and raid leader of one of the first three guild on the server (Enrage). I played Wow for about 3 year..

And now i'm on WAR :-)
« Last Edit: 11 November, 2008, 12:07:39 AM by morb »

haram

• TDA member
  • Forum newbie
« Reply #83 on: 21 November, 2008, 02:37:24 PM »

My name is Morten and im danish. I'm 30 years old and live in Roskilde.

I would consider meself a strategy gamer, but for the last couple of years i've been playing WOW. Mostly as healer. But now its time for a change. I am now teh imba DPSZOR and i play just like all the dps i have spitted and cursed at for the last couple of years...and i dont even feel bad when i overextend and cause the healers all sorts of trouble :)

I have known Angrist/Dub/Buuh/Rhayn for 10 years or something.

Stuff you might wanna know before you invite me to a group (or a guild, but thats too late now):

I make weird noises when i play and this will sometimes spill into VT.
I need orders when i play. Otherwise i have a tendency get caught up in the micromanagement of my toon.
I talk and joke a lot. Most of my jokes are only funny to meself, but this will not stop me from sharing them with the rest of you guys.
I dont like whining or personal BS.
My class is gimped.
Im friendly.

I will probably level my toons very slowly. WOW has sucked all my grinding energy out of me and i simply can't find the energy to do stuff that i dont find funny. I think the main reason i stopped playing wow is that i couldnt handle the prospect of having to level 11 toons from 70 to 80.

gimlibrego

• Forum newbie
« Reply #84 on: 25 January, 2009, 08:44:22 PM »

hello all aim manuel  comming from belgium , age is 33
main char :scaf
aim olso playin warhammer tabeltop
ai enyou warhammer in all its fomrs
hello all
aim manuel comming from belgium ,age is 33
main char : scaf
iam also playing warhammer tabeltop

feiten

• TDA member
  • Forum Master
« Reply #85 on: 23 April, 2009, 10:37:39 AM »

Hey Folks

RL name Jens im 32 from Aalborg Denmark joined DAoC and TDA in 02 after Jack recommended it and poped me a guild invite.

im prolly the TDA member with the worst sense of direction. give me maps, radar (the small circular map in the corner, not the 3rd party software that say CHEATER) and a big arrow on the terrain that say GO HERE and i still get lost.

still remeber noin leading me on lvling croc rings for our skalds, damn he was so lost even a state of the world gps and red arrows could help him find his way back

Ninjahamster

• glasscanon
  • Forum newbie
« Reply #86 on: 24 April, 2009, 09:42:51 AM »

Evening, ladies and gents!

Øyvind from Norway here.
Fenderon has nagged long enough, so finally I`ve registered :D
Work @ one of Norways ISPs, and met Fenderon on mIrc.
All new to this game, so go easy on me :D

Prevous games is:
Combat arms
Dark Orbit
Call of Duty 2
Solider of fortune 2

FPS is my thing, but gotta give this mmmmmmmmmopppggghh-thing a try :)

Have a good one all, see you out there! :)

Regards
Øyvind
K8P:sorc "Glasscanon"40/rr36
K8P:Magus "Glassmagus" 19/rr16
vent&TDA-forum: Ninjahamster

Fenderon

• Administrator
  • Forum Master
« Reply #87 on: 24 April, 2009, 09:43:58 AM »

Evening, ladies and gents!

Øyvind from Norway here.
Fenderon has nagged long enough, so finally I`ve registered :D
Work @ one of Norways ISPs, and met Fenderon on mIrc.
All new to this game, so go easy on me :D

Prevous games is:
Combat arms
Dark Orbit
Call of Duty 2
Solider of fortune 2

FPS is my thing, but gotta give this mmmmmmmmmopppggghh-thing a try :)

Have a good one all, see you out there! :)

Regards
Øyvind

Dear guild.. please forgive me :(
Proud member of TDA

Ninjahamster

• glasscanon
  • Forum newbie
« Reply #88 on: 24 April, 2009, 09:49:46 AM »

oh, im not that bad :D
I will keep my "leeroy"-tendencies under control ;)
K8P:sorc "Glasscanon"40/rr36
K8P:Magus "Glassmagus" 19/rr16
vent&TDA-forum: Ninjahamster

Bourlog

• TDA member
  • Forum willbe
  • Still dancing with the bones
« Reply #89 on: 14 September, 2009, 03:29:04 AM »

I don't think ive ever made an Introduction post here before, been a member for some years tho so this might be a good time :p (And the Aion beta servers just went down so i aint got nothing else to do! :( )

Im a 19years old troll from a cave far far upnorth, i live here with my minions, Dread the commander and three other useless skeletons.
Theres not much to say about me really, when im bored i sometimes go to this dark cave called falls or something to look for a victim to follow very closely while poking him with my staff and screaming "Pulverize Skeleton!", "Pulverize Skeleton!" untill he finally dies!

Time to sprint back to my cave for some rosted luri before sleeping!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 22 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal