The Dark Alliance

• 29 March, 2024, 11:21:27 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Application  (Read 5409 times)

Riga

• Forum newbie
Application
« on: 07 September, 2008, 12:01:04 AM »

------------------------------- Application Form ------------------------------------

- Real Life Information:

Name: Peter
Nationality:British

- Character Information (if you have one):

Name:Salmo DAOC
Race: Dwarf
Class:Hunter

- Other details:

Do you have any alts, and if so are they in another guild? 2 alts Riga & Evlad were in LOM all still on server but no longer played infact by the look of it the servers no longer played.

Are you able to use Ventrilo (Voice chat program that we use alot for raids in game)? Sure I can talk and everthing

- Personal Questions (Please describe yourself): Male, Single. self employed selling old postcards.

What is your previous experience with MMORPGs? started with AC many years ago, played DAOC for 3 or 4 years and moved on  to WOW  and AOC

What are your goals in this game?(WAR) Having fun. I hope this is a game that Is worth sticking with for many years and always feel like I can  contribute in

Why do you want to join our guild? Would be nice to be in an established guild that has lasted the the test of time and has an exellent rep.  Saw the thread on White Rose site about DAOC guilds playing on the same server in WAR and would like to be a part of this, good memories of grouping with your guild.

What would you expect of the guild? reliable and friendly people

Have you been in a guild before and if so, why do you prefer us? Most of the guilds I have been in are sadly no more. I would like to be in an established and well organized guild

Do you know anyone from our guild that can vouch for you? not that I am aware of

What are your normal playtimes?  Most week days and evenings and at least one evening at the weekends. I can put alot of time in as most of my work is online from home . Im in warhammer open beta and will be there for the prestart cheers Peter
« Last Edit: 07 September, 2008, 01:32:15 AM by Fenderon »

Oneeyedjack

• TDA member
  • Forum Padawan
Application
« Reply #1 on: 07 September, 2008, 12:17:01 AM »

Welcome to TDA Riga. Nice to have with us and Im looking forward to meet you in game. Thanks for your application.  :)
Keep it fun!

Guildmaster of TDA

Aion:
Yulia - Chanter
Jackattack - Mage

WAR:
Yulia - Zealot
Oneeyedjack - Magus
Jacky - Sorcerer

AoC:
Yulia - Priest of Mitra
Yuliette - Tempest of Set
Oneeyedjack - Demonologist

DAoC:
Oneeyedjack - RM
Yulia - Mend/Pac Healer
Jackhammor - SM

blammo

• TDA member
  • Forum willbe
Re: Application
« Reply #2 on: 08 September, 2008, 07:37:31 PM »

lo
also known as hammer

Riga

• Forum newbie
Re: Application
« Reply #3 on: 09 September, 2008, 11:44:34 AM »

Still waiting for my code to be confirmed atm will be with you shortly. I hope.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 22 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal