The Dark Alliance

• 19 April, 2024, 08:20:57 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DevTracker 3.0  (Read 5904 times)

Urme

• The Legend
  • Forum hasbeen
  • I heal!
DevTracker 3.0
« on: 03 December, 2008, 11:39:36 AM »

Mythic has released a DevTracker, it's a place where all Developers forumposts are being saved, so the players don't have to chase information on 25 different forums.

Link: http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/devtrack.php
RSS: http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/devrss.php

Here is a quote:
Well today marks the rollout of DevTracker 3.0. The goal of the DevTracker has always been to provide the community an easy resource to find the latest information, the latest developer post and hopefully gain insight into the games development. One of the biggest issues I think this community has faced was that the developers post in many places, finding the latest information becomes difficult. This disconnect is frustrating to me and I belive that our DevTracker needed an upgrade.

So, today we launch the beta version of DevTracker 3.0. Starting today we're going to be looking at the developer posts from all over the net. Regardless of which way the wind is blowing, or where developers are releasing snippets of information, we're going to be begin putting it one easy to read spot, complete with links to the respective sources. In addition webmasters, this also means that DevRSS will now begin to show even more developer posts than ever before.

This is just the beta version and there will be some hiccups along the way, but everyone here at Warhammer Alliance is commited to providing good community resources. The first beta version will feature the Vault and we've begun tracking all developer posts at the Vault. The latest iteration of the DevTracker is just the begining of cool new things we'll be rolling out over the next year. So I hope you everyone enjoys this new resource as we continue to improve the great community we have here at Warhammer Alliance.
Darkfall Online: Urme TheLegend - Mirdain - A bit of everything.

Urme Thelegend <Shaman> lvl 40, rr 57
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 22 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal