The Dark Alliance

• 30 April, 2024, 09:26:19 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Application Erabrys  (Read 6646 times)

Erabrys

• Forum newbie
Application Erabrys
« on: 29 December, 2008, 02:05:02 PM »

Hello everyone, i would like to join your ranks so without no further delay (hehe), here's my application! :)
- Real Life Information:

Name: George
Nationality: Greek

- Character Information (if you have one):

Name: Erabrys
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Witch Elf

- Other details:

Do you have any alts, and if so are they in another guild? No. i don't have any alts but i am interested in starting a healer once i reach 40.

Are you able to use Ventrilo (Voice chat program that we use alot for raids in game)? Yes i am able to use it.

- Personal Questions (Please describe yourself):

What is your previous experience with MMORPGs? I've played many mmo's before such as: FFXI, WoW, Guild Wars, Lineage2 and many others that were not as successful.

What are your goals in this game? Reaching 40 alongside with my guildmates, having fun, doing oRvR, scenarios and meeting new and interesting people.

Why do you want to join our guild? I like team-play and my brother told me that you are a very good guild to join.

What would you expect of the guild? Nothing more than fun and helping each other.

Have you been in a guild before and if so, why do you prefer us? No, i haven't been in a guild before. In this game.

Do you know anyone from our guild that can vouch for you? Wish i knew but no. :)

What are your normal playtimes?  I usually play about 8-9 hours per day, eveyday, unless i have exams for my college.

Urme

• The Legend
  • Forum hasbeen
  • I heal!
Re: Application Erabrys
« Reply #1 on: 29 December, 2008, 02:14:42 PM »

Welcome to TDA! :)
« Last Edit: 29 December, 2008, 02:16:36 PM by Urme »
Darkfall Online: Urme TheLegend - Mirdain - A bit of everything.

Urme Thelegend <Shaman> lvl 40, rr 57
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.247 seconds with 21 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal