The Dark Alliance

• 18 April, 2024, 06:45:29 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chutora - Gladiator  (Read 5974 times)

Chutora

• Forum newbie
Chutora - Gladiator
« on: 28 November, 2009, 04:01:13 PM »

-------------------------------- Application Form ------------------------------------

- Real Life Information:

Name: Patrik
Nationality: Swedish

- Character Information (if you have one):

Name: Chutora
Race: Asmodians
Class: Gladiator

- Other details:

Do you have any alts, and if so are they in another guild? Nope

Are you able to use Ventrilo (Voice chat program that we use alot for raids in game)? I have Ventrilo 3.0 and Mix =)

- Personal Questions (Please describe yourself):

What is your previous experience with MMORPGs? World of Warcraft, Warhammer online and Age of Conan.

What are your goals in this game? To have fun, do some PvP/PvE and helping others in the Legion.

Why do you want to join our guild? Been grping alot with Fene and Rejhana. Heard alot of good stuff from Fene and would like to give it a shot.

What would you expect of the guild? Im hoping to meet some nice ppl in there thats willing to do some pvp/pve :P

Have you been in a guild before and if so, why do you prefer us?  I have been in a irl friend guild since Aion Release and i think its time to join a more serious guild. My old guild is slowly dying.

Do you know anyone from our guild that can vouch for you? Yeah! Fene and Rejhana.

What are your normal playtimes? Around 1-6 hours.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 21 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal