The Dark Alliance

• 28 March, 2024, 12:06:42 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Echeyo - Templar  (Read 4636 times)

Echeyo

• Forum newbie
Echeyo - Templar
« on: 30 November, 2009, 04:24:03 PM »

-------------------------------- Application Form ------------------------------------

- Real Life Information:

Name: Magnus
Nationality: Swedish

- Character Information (if you have one):

Name: Echeyo
Race: Asmodians
Class: Templar

- Other details:

Do you have any alts, and if so are they in another guild? Nope

Are you able to use Ventrilo (Voice chat program that we use alot for raids in game)? I have Ventrilo 3.0 and Vent mix..

- Personal Questions (Please describe yourself):

What is your previous experience with MMORPGs? FFXI online, World of Warcraft, Warhammer online and Age of Conan.

What are your goals in this game? Mostly to just have fun with the game, and the people in the legion, doing everything the game  has to offer, pvp/pve and just helping out.

Why do you want to join our guild? Well im spplying because my guild is dying, we where some irl m8ts who started a guild, but as it is now im almost alone online whenever i logg on. The 1 Guy that was onlie changed guild, to you guys. So thats one reason, the other is I wanna do some more grouping and just have fun in a vighet guild.

What would you expect of the guild? Just hoping there is some nice players in the guild thats wanna do some pvp/pve.

Have you been in a guild before and if so, why do you prefer us?  As stated before my old guild is dying, and i also want to move to a guild that have some potential of growing even more and alo my friend speak well of you.

Do you know anyone from our guild that can vouch for you? Yes Chutora.

What are your normal playtimes? I work 5 shift so big difference but at a avarage roughly 1-4hours a day.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal