The Dark Alliance

• 26 April, 2024, 04:19:29 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rogue (and warrior) gear!  (Read 4593 times)

Aerendur

• Sneaky Bastard
  • TDA member
  • Forum Master
Rogue (and warrior) gear!
« on: 09 May, 2011, 12:06:18 PM »

With my Rogue being up to 44 and my warrior at 25. I was wondering what people can make for me. Keller (or kallas) made me some weapons for my Rogue last night. But could do with some good Leather and runes there. So I can be on top in the warfronts even more.

And for the Warrior I can use almost anything. Gonna play him on and off in between the Rogue. War seems a lot of fun and rather strong as well. So what can people make for me there? I can supply some gathered gear (have mining and plantgathering on the Rogue).

Hanza

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Master
  • Dotrella, JP, we miss you
Re: Rogue (and warrior) gear!
« Reply #1 on: 09 May, 2011, 02:04:44 PM »

hey mate,

my advise would be not to bother about gear untill your 50. ROG stuff are more than enough to compete in WF and grinding through levels. quests are providing decent gear and dongeons drops are more than decent.

that means farm CC and AP between 48 and 50 to be mostly blue geared when u reached 50 then start with T1 stuff etc...
only runes can be usefull and still the utility of runes before end game content is really aguable.
DAoC: Hanza shamy 50 RR7 - Retired
WAR: Hanza 40 Zealot RR 40ish - Retired
RIFT: Galaad Warrior - Hanza Cleric - Retired
TSW Hanza : Illuminaty - Elenya : Dragon
GW2: Ahlia Plast : Ely  Hanza plast: Ingeneer

------ proud member of TDA ---------

Aerendur

• Sneaky Bastard
  • TDA member
  • Forum Master
« Reply #2 on: 09 May, 2011, 02:44:12 PM »

Aye, except that I've found no instance group since lvl 20. I had a good blue bow from there, which I was still using at 38.. That cannot be right, better gear is faster xping and more fun! So Id like just a few bits for the levels until I reach 50.

Nothing too hard or expensive. But a few weapons and such to keep going at a good rate!

Btw, which warrior spec is good for pve? Seen some paladin spec grinding groups quite easily! Any clue on the rest of such a setup? Where does their aoe dmg come from?

Hanza

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Master
  • Dotrella, JP, we miss you
« Reply #3 on: 09 May, 2011, 04:47:04 PM »

ah well ofc if you are green geared 20lvl below yours you ll need to do something... but a few quest would equip you fully with gear of your level. then you can go to the lvl 48 instance (starting 46/47 i reckon) to gear yourself up before 50.

for the warrior i guess most are going reaver for nice aoe domage. with my riftblade/reaver spec  i can solo 4 mobs of my level without probleme and chain pull so i guess that s what people are using to grind up :)
DAoC: Hanza shamy 50 RR7 - Retired
WAR: Hanza 40 Zealot RR 40ish - Retired
RIFT: Galaad Warrior - Hanza Cleric - Retired
TSW Hanza : Illuminaty - Elenya : Dragon
GW2: Ahlia Plast : Ely  Hanza plast: Ingeneer

------ proud member of TDA ---------

Aerendur

• Sneaky Bastard
  • TDA member
  • Forum Master
« Reply #4 on: 09 May, 2011, 05:48:13 PM »

Ive duo'd with a warrior using a paladin mix. He could tank 5+ with ease, hold aggro, have the full health regen and do aoe dmg. Ill ask him how he specced next time he's ingame!  ;D

And yeah, ill do that with my Rogue. Just thought that with the warrior, Id get a few weapons ready for along the way. So I can maximize the fun!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 22 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal