The Dark Alliance

• 29 March, 2024, 01:22:06 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FPS dead since tonight's patch - just before champ league final lol!  (Read 3293 times)

Gont

• TDA member
  • Forum hasbeen

some kind of update occured today and my fps went from a steady 40 to 10 or less. f**k knows what they've done, but no major threads about it in the forums.

Since then, I've tried numerous fixes in addition to the ones i use from this website:

http://www.brileykenney.com/blog/?p=482 (a bit technical)

in addition to changing the rift priority and deleting the rifterrormanager in the task manager, both known to increase fps.

Even installing an up-to-date copy of SpeedupMyPC didn't work, even though it disabled shedloads of useless process, which is something I guess.

Anyways, I can't play atm until they do something about this. I've tried for hours to fix it tonight, am totally mystified. If you can think of anything, please let me know. I think it's Trion's problem. bah!

Gont.

Right, did the repair thing on rift and it sorted this out. Gonna leave this info here for anyone having problems with fps. Ya never know, it might help.
« Last Edit: 28 May, 2011, 09:52:14 PM by Gont »
YNWA - You'll Never Walk Alone. Justice for the 96!

<(Aluvio)>

feiten

• TDA member
  • Forum Master

Hmm.
I can use some time now to look around, but gonna check if something is changed for me now. it is strange that they have these issues with only a few certain type of comps.
Gonna miss ur company in pvp mate, what am i supposed to do now? heal randos.... screw that.
anyways hoping it will be sorted soon. and i will try and look for some info about it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 22 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal