The Dark Alliance

• 20 April, 2024, 12:52:27 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: temporary?  (Read 15498 times)

TenzorDK

• Officers
  • Forum Master
    • My own page, with papers and stuff.
temporary?
« on: 16 June, 2011, 12:28:45 PM »

If core does not improve after 1.3 i think Temporary might be the answer they raid and pvp everything and are not hardcore .. best of all they are recuting freely
With great Metal comes great responsibility

Aerendur

• Sneaky Bastard
  • TDA member
  • Forum Master
Re: temporary?
« Reply #1 on: 16 June, 2011, 12:31:13 PM »

I know a bunch of people from Ordo left to join Temporary. They do seem like a nice guild but with more raiding mentality than Ordo has. I'm trying to get some guild leaders to talk about mixed guild raids. Where some guilds team up to get a full raid going!

I myself don't know yet. I like Ordo, but also want to keep moving ahead in the game. Style is pretty annoyed with Ordo, since he keeps missing out on T2 runs. Kinda sucks for him. I've had like 3 times where we just put a group together before he logs on and asks..
« Last Edit: 16 June, 2011, 12:32:46 PM by Aerendur »

Fizzlefry

• Administrator
  • Forum Master
« Reply #2 on: 16 June, 2011, 04:20:39 PM »

Dunno if i'll keep playing when subs run out, cba to log in atm, and 1.3 just seems as a nightmare for chloros which wont bring further incentive to log in.

Anyway if i decide to play i'd prefer sticking around with the Thrid legion gang  where ever they decide to go. (and you guys ofc. :)

TenzorDK

• Officers
  • Forum Master
« Reply #3 on: 16 June, 2011, 06:03:47 PM »

Well Core is having a hard time now cause not many are logging on and our own TDA's don't join cause of misstreatment (which I do understand). So we lack everything a lot are like you fizz wating to see 1.3, but i think either will Core get more or it will split up.
Some from Core are considdering jumping ship to some more populated server as if that is a solusion to Cores problems.

Well anyways lets see :)

Fizzlefry

• Administrator
  • Forum Master
« Reply #4 on: 17 June, 2011, 01:40:56 AM »

A more populated server sure wouldn't hurt, i think the free transfer is gonna be the deathblow for Firesand tbh.

Aerendur

• Sneaky Bastard
  • TDA member
  • Forum Master
« Reply #5 on: 18 June, 2011, 12:48:35 PM »

Well, things just got easier. Ordo merged with Astral Riders, so I'm gonna have to switch guilds anyway. So where are you guys going (or staying Core)? So we can play together more in the same guild! :P

feiten

• TDA member
  • Forum Master
« Reply #6 on: 19 June, 2011, 08:36:11 PM »

Well, things just got easier. Ordo merged with Astral Riders, so I'm gonna have to switch guilds anyway. So where are you guys going (or staying Core)? So we can play together more in the same guild! :P

no ide whats happening atm

Gont

• TDA member
  • Forum hasbeen
« Reply #7 on: 21 June, 2011, 12:29:38 PM »

Hi Dudes,

Hope you are all well atm, despite the obvious guild chaos going on right now. Sorry I haven't been around for a while, or indeed able to log on to Rift. s some of you know, I moved out of my home and split with my long-term partner, so it has been a bit crap to say the least. I might be around a bit this weekend, if any of you are too. Would be good to catch up. Take care all,

Gont.
YNWA - You'll Never Walk Alone. Justice for the 96!

<(Aluvio)>

TenzorDK

• Officers
  • Forum Master
« Reply #8 on: 21 June, 2011, 02:01:54 PM »

Hope everything is reaching some sort of status que or something. We miss you -ofcause- and all look forward to seeing you ingame.. we all left Core and most X-core members are joining Temporary ..as will you! hehe

Hanza

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Master
  • Dotrella, JP, we miss you
« Reply #9 on: 21 June, 2011, 02:42:00 PM »

you are nothing but a bunch of unworthy fellows..;D TDA is still recruiting :P why not joining in... i ve heard it s a nice guild :P
DAoC: Hanza shamy 50 RR7 - Retired
WAR: Hanza 40 Zealot RR 40ish - Retired
RIFT: Galaad Warrior - Hanza Cleric - Retired
TSW Hanza : Illuminaty - Elenya : Dragon
GW2: Ahlia Plast : Ely  Hanza plast: Ingeneer

------ proud member of TDA ---------

Gont

• TDA member
  • Forum hasbeen
« Reply #10 on: 21 June, 2011, 04:49:59 PM »

Aloha,

Left Core you say? Can't say I am surprised, tbh. I was mainly a PvPer anyways so the loss of their raid force is not something to bother me over much. I am sure I shall follow you guys upon my return.

Situ at the min is I should be moving into a new place within the next two weeks. Been living at my parent's place and it has been hell. I will be on this weekend however as I am in my ex's place for five days while she is away - packing stuff for the larger move etc. I hope to be around more regularly soon.

Gont.

<(Aluvio)>

Buuh

• TDA member
  • Forum newbie
« Reply #11 on: 22 June, 2011, 04:16:46 PM »

im going on a vecation to Amsterdam tomorrow, i will be gone for 8'ish days. I will see what has happend when i come back, and my subscription period is almost up  :-\
Buuh, lvl 50 Skald
Glasur, lvl 50 Shammy
Gaiaz, lvl 50 BoneD
Aimz, lvl 50 Hunter
Citanul, lvl50 WarL
Azap, lvl 48 Thane

feiten

• TDA member
  • Forum Master
« Reply #12 on: 23 June, 2011, 06:34:31 AM »

im going on a vecation to Amsterdam tomorrow, i will be gone for 8'ish days. I will see what has happend when i come back, and my subscription period is almost up  :-\

have a nice trip mate, hope to see u in game again after ur vacation mode is up

Gont

• TDA member
  • Forum hasbeen
« Reply #13 on: 24 June, 2011, 10:15:35 AM »

Was going to log in tonight, do some PvP. Then I read they've f*cked up joining with your friends or something. Is this true? Rather, that it takes hours to queue with more than two people? If so, that kinda ends any reason I have for playing. Amazing really - been away for a couple of weeks and they manage to break PvP even more? ZOMG :P

<(Aluvio)>

feiten

• TDA member
  • Forum Master
« Reply #14 on: 25 June, 2011, 03:02:40 AM »

Was going to log in tonight, do some PvP. Then I read they've f*cked up joining with your friends or something. Is this true? Rather, that it takes hours to queue with more than two people? If so, that kinda ends any reason I have for playing. Amazing really - been away for a couple of weeks and they manage to break PvP even more? ZOMG :P

they have tried to make it so that if ur a group of (think its 4-5) its harderd to not meet another group of the same number that joined together, only way to test this out is to try it and see, i didnt have any queue probs today. so worth giving it a shot.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.229 seconds with 22 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal