The Dark Alliance

• 20 April, 2024, 03:06:27 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Neobix | Stefan (Kraxmaja)  (Read 6765 times)

Neobix

• TDA member
  • Forum newbie
Neobix | Stefan (Kraxmaja)
« on: 21 May, 2013, 11:07:27 AM »

I know its a bit late, now that Ive become member and all, but the form does provide a bit of information about myself which I think is about time that I tell you. ;)

- Real Life Information:

Name: Stefan M. (As opposed to Svarte who is Stefan J. ;)
Nationality: Swedish

- Character Information (if you have one):

Name: Kraxmaja (currently my main but it may change)
Race: Asura
Class: Necromancer

- Other details:

Do you have any alts, and if so are they in another guild?
Ola Olustig, Human Guardian
Fnurlan, Charr Mesmer
Bläklocka, Norn Warrior
Kaxmaja, Sylvari Elementalist

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 and Ventrilo (Voice chat programs that we use alot for raids in game)?
Ofc, tho I prefer TS over Vent for its userfriendliness. Also I sometimes (mostly) dont speak because my fiancee is next to me when I play and I speak a lot to her in swedish. In other words, I spare you from a lot of non-understandable chitchat. :P

- Personal Questions (Please describe yourself):

What is your previous experience with MMORPGs?
Everything. Ive been there since the very beginning around 1995. My experience with mmorpgs is vast and waaaay too many to list. Some has caught my attention / interest more than others though. The most prominent would be Ultima Online, Everquest1, Dark Ages of Camelot, World of Warcraft, EVE Online, and Starwars Galaxies. Most played would be a tie between EQ1 and WoW which I played for about 6 years each.

What are your goals in this game?
What else is there than having fun? :P Quite frankly I rarely have any goals, even irl I have no goals. I live to exist and have fun.

Why do you want to join our guild?
Because it was the natural thing to do beeing an ex. Backdoor Brawler (BdB), and also following the footsteps of Svarte who is my very good real life friend for many years.

What would you expect of the guild?
Nothing in particular other than perhaps some help here and there with things I cant do on my own. Beeing in the business for as long as I have been all these things come by default and as time passes, however I rarely expect anything other than friendship from other players. Perhaps a little bit of patience with my somewhat wild changing of games / alts and focus. As you probably already noticed I take a lot of breaks and change character focus quite often. Its because I have an innate need for change.

Have you been in a guild before and if so, why do you prefer us?
BdB is virtually gone and giving GW2 another swing I'd like to be with someone I know from before.

Do you know anyone from our guild that can vouch for you?
Svarte ofc, and probably a few more than may have gotten to know me a bit during the past month.

What are your normal playtimes?
I have none. I play any time of day and completely irregular. Dont be surprised if you find me playing 4 am in the morning or in the middle of the day.

I'd like to add some things about me that did not come through in the questions. First off Im a quick learner and I find joy in figuring things out myself rather than just going on the web and read up on things. Because of this my solutions for things such as character specifications I tend to take rather odd paths and perhaps not always optimal, but I reserve myself the right to do it because I can. Due to this I rarely have any interest or knowledge in what people call "best" in mmorpg character configurations, on the contrary I believe strongly in diversity and the will to be different.

Fizzlefry

• Administrator
  • Forum Master
Re: Neobix | Stefan (Kraxmaja)
« Reply #1 on: 21 May, 2013, 11:35:06 AM »

Welcome to TDA Neo. :)

Aerendur

• Sneaky Bastard
  • TDA member
  • Forum Master
« Reply #2 on: 21 May, 2013, 12:24:19 PM »

Welcome to the banana bar!  8)

SIzzling

• TDA member
  • Forum hasbeen
  • NomNom Pie...
    • CampSpy
« Reply #3 on: 22 May, 2013, 01:08:58 AM »

Welcome welcome :)
TDA Officer (multivira.7925)
IGN: Twirling, Sizzling, Twiddling, Sprinkling, Shrouding, Scything, Slinking, Scourging, Stomping

rhayn

• TDA member
  • Forum hasbeen
« Reply #4 on: 25 May, 2013, 10:10:00 AM »

Name: Stefan M. (As opposed to Svarte who is Stefan J. ;)
Nationality: Swedish

Svarte #2. We're doomed!

Ah well, welcome to the dark side.
- Named after Rhayn the Mull of the Dark Sun series.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 22 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal