The Dark Alliance

• 29 March, 2024, 03:21:21 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Application: Cash  (Read 6949 times)

Cash

• Forum newbie
Application: Cash
« on: 13 November, 2013, 08:56:53 PM »

- Real Life Information:

Name: Glenn
Nationality: Norwegian

-Main character and alts:

Name: Cash Achilles
Race: Norn
Class: Guardian

(I have 7 alts, 1 of each class and they all got "Cash" in them - all geared up)

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 (Voice chat program that we use alot for raids/WvWvW in game)?
Yes, I prefer it!

What is your previous experience with MMORPGs?
GW2 is the first MMO I've taken seriously. I've tried a few, but I could never keep the interest up. I started playing GW2 at pre-release, and It's been my main game ever since. Started out with the PVE-content, leveled all professions, and then I got an interest for WvW - where I've spent a lot of time since January. Gotta mention I do love all the aspects of the game.

Why do you want to join our guild?
You seem like a good fit for me. I don't have time to raid 4h 7 days a week anymore, but I still want to be part of a wvw-guild.

What would you expect of the guild?
I'm expecting raids more than once a week. An experienced raid-leader if always preferable, but I got no problem following trainees. And I'm expecting to have fun.

Have you been in a guild before and if so, why do you prefer us?
My first real WvW-guild was BOON Control, sadly they stopped playing back in April (I think) - but I learned alot. I joined Velocity (VcY), and had a great few months. For some reason they decided to move to RoS, and their numbers became too big (raids of 40+ isn't that fun). I went guildless for a while, till I joined Inner Sanctum (Coin). They look at themself as very hc, and it went fine for a month. Got burned out in the end, as they expected you to show up 90% of the raids. Great guild though.

Then I followed some friends to GH, but the new guild they started didn't work out. There I found RAGE. Sadly I can't spend as much time in WvW anymore - so I decided to leave to open a spot for someone more active. I prefer TDA because there's no % of how many raids you gotta show up for. I used to be a hc wvwer, trying to become semi-hc. I love roaming as a guild, and you seem to be great at that.

I'd also like to ask if it's a problem if I represent another guild during few dungeon runs a week (some pretty hc pve friends). It won't interfere with raids, and it would be earlier at the day. I understand if it's not accepted though, just though I'd ask.

Do you know anyone from our guild that can vouch for you?

What are your normal playtimes?
I'm usually online 18:00 - 24:00 (CET). Got evening school 3 days a week though, 17:00-21:00 making me late some days (may not show up some of them cause of homework). I'll join raids when I can.
« Last Edit: 13 November, 2013, 09:01:18 PM by Cash »

climbatize

• Officers
  • Forum Master
Re: Application: Cash
« Reply #1 on: 13 November, 2013, 10:47:38 PM »

Hey there Cash , hope you had some fun with us tonite and at least enjoyed some of the bits we did.

Good luck with the application , im sure the officers will sort it out quite soon.

Cash

• Forum newbie
« Reply #2 on: 14 November, 2013, 12:03:47 PM »

It was fun yesterday.

Sadly I'm gonna have to withdraw my application, due to personal reasons. Good luck in the future though!

Erebird

• The Bat
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum Padawan
« Reply #3 on: 14 November, 2013, 06:14:17 PM »

Thanks Cash and good luck to you :)

You are always welcome to write a new application, if you feel like at some point :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.223 seconds with 22 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal