The Dark Alliance

• 28 March, 2024, 01:13:19 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Application - Simon  (Read 7126 times)

Ungreez

• TDA member
  • Forum newbie
Application - Simon
« on: 18 November, 2015, 11:28:38 PM »

- Real Life Information:

Name: Simon
Nationality: german

-Main character and alts:
(Right now I'm mainly playing on the following two characters. Apart of that, check forum signature!)

Name: Trayvond Borissean
Race: Human
Class: Guardian
Name: Iluvátar (gonna get replaced by an asura ele -> check forum sig.)
Race: Human (That's the reason for replacing him. I want to have more race variety in between my mains.)
Class: Elemantalist

Good evening members of TDA,

I'd like to give you all a rough idea of who I am!
Besides of burning the hell out of jungle tendrils, I love to make music in real life, playing piano, violin and guitar! :) While doing any of these things I tend to enjoy a good cup of tea, which is why I partly work in a tea store. Currently I'm also studying psychology, which claims a static amount of time on mostly each day of the week. I'm mentioning this, because it already gives you a vague idea of how much I will be playing. That is consistenly in the evening for several hours and depending on my time managment occasionally at day time. (UTC +1)
Why I am searching for a guild right now is, because I normally was always playing with a swedish friend of mine. Now that his pc is kinda broken, we only spend some time in GW1 every now and then, resulting in me only being part of the Piken Square WvWvW guild [PS], which is just to big to actually socialize, when you don't Play WvWvW all the time.
So today I finally had enough time to go through many many guild descriptions sorting out alot by that already. After comparing the remaining ones and also their Forums, I really got attracted by your way on putting emphasis on the social aspect of the game and how you are providing an apparently very harmonic guild environment!
Since a guild with this kind of focus was exactly what I was looking for and had always enjoyed in any MMO I ever played I would really appreciate you giving me a trial in your ranks, so I can learn to know you, help each other in various kinds of ways and simply have a good time!
I'm looking forward for any of you to message me ingame, wether you have any further questions or just want to inform me about giving me the go for a trial! :D

Just noticed, that I didn't paste the suggeted questions, so here we go: (I hope this won't cause to much trouble while reading, but I just ment to be polite by being detailed! :D

What is your previous experience with MMORPGs?
There are two games I mainly played before and while GW2: Tibia and GW1. I actually played Tibia for about 7 years with a few breaks and have been a "vice leader" in a very well known guild, which had a similar social approach as you have, which is also another reason, why you specificly caught my eye!

Why do you want to join our guild?
[check introduction text and question above]

What would you expect of the guild?
[check introduction text] ->The social aspect first of all, but the more we'd do together, the more reason their will be for mutual assistance! ;)

Have you been in a guild before and if so, why do you prefer us?
[check introduction text] -> Piken Square WvWvW guild [PS], still gonna be in their to be on track with WvWvW informations, but no Need to represent.

Do you know anyone from our guild that can vouch for you?
No, I don't. But hopefully this will get changed!

What are your normal playtimes?
[check introduction text] -> evenings (UTC+1)

Kind regards,
Simon
« Last Edit: 18 November, 2015, 11:50:26 PM by Ungreez »
Main Characters:
- Trayvond Borissean [Guardian]
- Iluvátar [Elementalist] (getting replaced by an asura named "Tenesphar Glimpse" right now)
- Rajahirr Snarlsbane [Necromancer]
Side Characters: Avongrove, Shimoyama, Vloskel, Symon Ebonhand, Hjornskar Ebonhand

weatherwax

• Officers
  • Forum Guru
Re: Application - Simon
« Reply #1 on: 18 November, 2015, 11:50:57 PM »

Hello ther Simon aye will get lembit or Tenzor to lock at this we are not many thet is online fore the time just some old friends .
Am Babayaga hmm and Morisona when dub tells me to
Daoc/eq2/wow/warr/aion/rift/Aoc/gw2/ and probly the rest of the pvp games

Ungreez

• TDA member
  • Forum newbie
« Reply #2 on: 18 November, 2015, 11:57:05 PM »

Oh, I wasn't aware of that. Does that mean you are not actually actively recruiting right now, or are you planning on getting the guild more active again?
Main Characters:
- Trayvond Borissean [Guardian]
- Iluvátar [Elementalist] (getting replaced by an asura named "Tenesphar Glimpse" right now)
- Rajahirr Snarlsbane [Necromancer]
Side Characters: Avongrove, Shimoyama, Vloskel, Symon Ebonhand, Hjornskar Ebonhand

TenzorDK

• Officers
  • Forum Master
    • My own page, with papers and stuff.
« Reply #3 on: 22 November, 2015, 11:51:54 AM »

Oh, I wasn't aware of that. Does that mean you are not actually actively recruiting right now, or are you planning on getting the guild more active again?
Hi Ungreez,
We will gladly accept your application and invite you int the guild, but it is true we are rather on a low at the moment. We are contemplating what actions are necessary - interms of the guild. :)
With great Metal comes great responsibility

TenzorDK

• Officers
  • Forum Master
    • My own page, with papers and stuff.
« Reply #4 on: 22 November, 2015, 03:54:23 PM »

Juts hit me or lembit up in the game and you are in :)
With great Metal comes great responsibility

climbatize

• Officers
  • Forum Master
« Reply #5 on: 29 November, 2015, 06:18:20 PM »

Out of curiosity - How did you get the information that we were recruiting at the moment? Just visited the forums or via another website ? Pretty sure i removed / closed recruitments on other websites quite some time ago regarding gw2.
Not sure about the gw2 section atm and their goals so better to ask lembit or tenzor about that since they are active in gw2.

/im out :p
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.323 seconds with 21 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal