The Dark Alliance

• 27 April, 2024, 01:28:55 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello :)  (Read 7194 times)

EscapePlan

• Forum newbie
Hello :)
« on: 16 March, 2016, 07:30:11 PM »

Hello All.

I just joined last night, thank you very much for the invite :)

My name is Dave, I am nearly 30 and live in the UK. I have two young daughters and work in Fleet Insurance Underwriting(exciting, I know). I've just returned from a 10 or so year 'break' and am thoroughly confused about pretty much everything in game. I am real life friends with Ash (Lockturian and all the other names I can't remember he plays) and his Bro. In fact we started the game together back at release as impressionable youths who's ultimate goal in the game was to wear Black dyed armour. I Remember seeing Salisbury Giants for the first time was incredible and daunting, its a feeling that will stay with me for just about forever, I think!

After a brief foray with Alb/Excal, I rerolled Hib/Pry - a rr6 Nightshade called Pikeh and a VW called Pikescy who were in Severance and Na Fianna Dragun. I tiptoed in and out of Alb/Excal over the years as well, managing to level a Scout and a Cleric.

What drew me back to the game? A need for that sweet nostalgia, those rose tinted specs, of course!
After 10 years, I managed to recover all of my old Characters, which surprised me, but starting off fresh is the best way due to BG quests, so Escpln was born and here I am, spearing shit and riding on a crap horse.

Good to be back, for sure. I hope BS promote the game more, but I think the pricing model needs looking at - that's a discussion for another day!

See you in game!

Dave, Escpln, Eskpln, Escapeplan!

Mambopoa

• The Drunk British Guy
  • Officers
  • Forum Master
Re: Hello :)
« Reply #1 on: 16 March, 2016, 11:08:29 PM »

Welcome mate.  ;D
My name is Wod, but most people just call me Wod.

Mid:
Clanger, Wodster, Gwig, Playernotfound, Fokke, Horth, Eter.

Former Hib for my past sins!
Awod,Dowa,Bearian,Mambopoa,Hijambo

Introducing binge drinking to the world!

Audhild

• Officers
  • Forum willbe
Re: Hello :)
« Reply #2 on: 17 March, 2016, 01:01:42 AM »

Welcome to the crazy gang :D
Daoc:
Audhild the healer
Mirja the runemaster
Lilleaud the shaman
and a few alts ;p
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 22 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal