The Dark Alliance

• 29 March, 2024, 11:29:28 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I did something extremely stupid.  (Read 9503 times)

Muylae

• TDA member
  • Forum willbe
I did something extremely stupid.
« on: 13 November, 2016, 05:50:51 PM »

a few days ago after Xyorman's US prime time BG in daoc i made a post on PostCount in reply to something someone said to me. 

http://www.postcount.net/forum/showthread.php?192728-Annamariedezerg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by tald View Post
#zergobjectives.

go take a relic or something
@muylae !!
do you think anna has a more vocal critic than me ? i think anna hates me.

i've been told that if i don't like anna i should make my own bg, and when i did, the same people cried wolf about me running a bg next to anna.

you have no idea about how much i dislike what anna does.

at the same time, my guild depends on me to make a group during EU prime time. and people get online at different times. i can't make an 8 man at XX hour with my guild. i genuinely love smegers BG in EU prime time (Tuesday) , i hate anna's BG. but i have no option but to join it as people in guild get online and i try to get guildies in rvr. some of my guildies are really not the sort of people you want in a competitive 8 man and only play 2000-2300 EU prime time. they are nice people and i love them, but basically they are leaches when it comes to rvr performance and rp. with a guild group at that time frame i have little options but to join anna's bg and hope that male princes does more than run around on EV as a 70+ super sized gank group, killing soloers, killing small mans, killing fg's, .. and killing all action.

i'll repeat, i dislike anna, but in EU prime time i don't have much options but to join him with my relatively gimp guild group that logs in and out at various hours over EU prime time.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

i stand by what i said about how the guild, how we function and what my options are.  but the choice of the word 'leaches' in reference to just a few guildies, who i like, is unforgivable.  i wish i would have chosen a phrasing like 'a few are extremely casual, have little time and can do little more than just get online for a few hours of casual zerg serfing' , or something else less offensive.  in no way did i imply that there are some guildies that leach of me or that i'm better than other people.

i sincerely apologize.

if people think that i'm no longer suitable to be GM or even be in the guild, i'll respect that and do what people expect me to do.

i'm sorry for this.

Tiztla

• TDA member
  • Forum gonnabe
Re: I did something extremely stupid.
« Reply #1 on: 13 November, 2016, 06:20:28 PM »

U are forgiven . Stay gm and countinue to be a positive influence for the guild . and most important dont drink and text :D

Fellowship of Midgard

Trollkarl - Smorf - Tiztla

Daoc Daoc Daoc :)

Cashlynn

• Forum newbie
« Reply #2 on: 04 October, 2017, 10:21:19 AM »

Think before you talk and speak less than the action. This is the proverb of my house. Everyone starts to be new.

Gont

• TDA member
  • Forum hasbeen
« Reply #3 on: 05 October, 2017, 01:23:47 PM »

a few days ago after Xyorman's US prime time BG in daoc i made a post on PostCount in reply to something someone said to me. 

http://www.postcount.net/forum/showthread.php?192728-Annamariedezerg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by tald View Post
#zergobjectives.

go take a relic or something
@muylae !!
do you think anna has a more vocal critic than me ? i think anna hates me.

i've been told that if i don't like anna i should make my own bg, and when i did, the same people cried wolf about me running a bg next to anna.

you have no idea about how much i dislike what anna does.

at the same time, my guild depends on me to make a group during EU prime time. and people get online at different times. i can't make an 8 man at XX hour with my guild. i genuinely love smegers BG in EU prime time (Tuesday) , i hate anna's BG. but i have no option but to join it as people in guild get online and i try to get guildies in rvr. some of my guildies are really not the sort of people you want in a competitive 8 man and only play 2000-2300 EU prime time. they are nice people and i love them, but basically they are leaches when it comes to rvr performance and rp. with a guild group at that time frame i have little options but to join anna's bg and hope that male princes does more than run around on EV as a 70+ super sized gank group, killing soloers, killing small mans, killing fg's, .. and killing all action.

i'll repeat, i dislike anna, but in EU prime time i don't have much options but to join him with my relatively gimp guild group that logs in and out at various hours over EU prime time.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

i stand by what i said about how the guild, how we function and what my options are.  but the choice of the word 'leaches' in reference to just a few guildies, who i like, is unforgivable.  i wish i would have chosen a phrasing like 'a few are extremely casual, have little time and can do little more than just get online for a few hours of casual zerg serfing' , or something else less offensive.  in no way did i imply that there are some guildies that leach of me or that i'm better than other people.

i sincerely apologize.

if people think that i'm no longer suitable to be GM or even be in the guild, i'll respect that and do what people expect me to do.

i'm sorry for this.

I'm not in the DAOC branch of TDA, but I know from long ago in GW2 that you are a decent guy. People write/say things in haste all of the time and then people take them too literally. Honestly, I think you are being a bit hard on yourself. If people in your guild are so thin skinned that they've got upset by the use of the word 'leaches' - and it's an oft used word on the world of gaming - then that is down to them, not you. Good friends forgive on another all of the time, since none of us  are perfect in everything we say or do. Just giving my two-cents worth there. Flame-protective suit is firmly on.
YNWA - You'll Never Walk Alone. Justice for the 96!

<(Aluvio)>

Mambopoa

• The Drunk British Guy
  • Officers
  • Forum Master
« Reply #4 on: 08 October, 2017, 10:44:57 AM »

This was a year ago, so no need to bring it up again. :)
My name is Wod, but most people just call me Wod.

Mid:
Clanger, Wodster, Gwig, Playernotfound, Fokke, Horth, Eter.

Former Hib for my past sins!
Awod,Dowa,Bearian,Mambopoa,Hijambo

Introducing binge drinking to the world!

Gont

• TDA member
  • Forum hasbeen
« Reply #5 on: 08 October, 2017, 12:41:32 PM »

Think before you talk and speak less than the action. This is the proverb of my house. Everyone starts to be new.

You are right. Was triggered by this post a few days ago. Have we just been trolled? :DD
YNWA - You'll Never Walk Alone. Justice for the 96!

<(Aluvio)>

Valdel

• TDA member
  • Forum wannabe
« Reply #6 on: 28 June, 2018, 10:25:50 PM »

Classic time warp TDA. Get busy folks choose a game to get the band back together:).
Love is the Law, Love Under Will

Mambopoa

• The Drunk British Guy
  • Officers
  • Forum Master
« Reply #7 on: 29 June, 2018, 01:10:46 AM »

Classic time warp TDA. Get busy folks choose a game to get the band back together:).
You were the back bone, the nerve centre of a great daoc group, you can make that live, breath and jump again!
Look at you in those candy ass monkey suits and I though I had it bad in wow.

;)

My name is Wod, but most people just call me Wod.

Mid:
Clanger, Wodster, Gwig, Playernotfound, Fokke, Horth, Eter.

Former Hib for my past sins!
Awod,Dowa,Bearian,Mambopoa,Hijambo

Introducing binge drinking to the world!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.262 seconds with 21 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal