The Dark Alliance

• 28 March, 2024, 11:41:40 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Application - Deveris - Shadow Priest  (Read 5276 times)

Deveris

• TDA member
  • Forum newbie
Application - Deveris - Shadow Priest
« on: 04 February, 2017, 10:11:06 PM »

- Real Life Information:

Name: Leighton
Nationality: American

-Main character and alts:

Name: Deveris
Race: Night Elf
Class: Priest (Shadow)

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 (Voice chat program that we use alot for raids/WvWvW in game)?
Yup.

What is your previous experience with MMORPGs?
Played Ragnarok, Retail Vanilla WoW into TBC, Tera, private server vanilla wow and TBC servers.

Why do you want to join our guild?
I ran a ZG with your guild Friday and was impressed by the organization and focus while maintaining a light-hearted friendly atmosphere. Additionally, after asking about raiding times, TDA's schedule is significantly more ideal than my current guild's schedule as i'm trying not to raid multiple nights a week in hopes of getting some of my social life back. Lastly, chatting with some of your guildies and officers after ZG, it seems like TDA is good people.

What would you expect of the guild?
A sociable, friendly, helpful community that strikes a good balance between life and WoW; one that raids efficiently, fairly, and professionally while still knowing how to have a good time.

Have you been in a guild before and if so, why do you prefer us?
I raided with Reserved before Nost went down and Edema Ruh on Anathema. They both were filled with good people but Reserved never reached the point of raid efficiency I hoped for and Edema is still working on getting back on their feet after the shutdown. Additionally, i'm only a place holder shadow priest in Edema as they have one leveling to 60 that's been promised the seat. Having always been a shadow priest, even since retail, i'd much rather stick to what I love and find a guild where I can stay shadow rather than switch to holy. That said, I am sitting on +377 healing gear (4/8 t2).

Do you know anyone from our guild that can vouch for you?
Not particularly; only acquaintances I had the pleasure of meeting during the ZG run. Enjoyed chatting with a handful of your members, Ayuven and Uggen being two I specifically remember.

What are your normal playtimes?
To be perfectly blunt, presently I play an absurd amount. Usually playtime ranges from noon until late night EST (American). That said, I work as a freelance video producer which makes for a very interesting lifestyle. When i'm busy, i'm really busy. When i'm not, i'm really not. After the holidays it's a bit of a down season. Naturally this has it's pros and cons when it comes to WoW. Usually it means I can be on very often but it also means on occasion i'll have to be off for work. All that said, to give you all a better idea of my current level of commitment, i've been successfully been attending multi-hour raids 3 days a week and have literally been online for a few hours at minimum every day for the last month or so. Hence looking to rebalance WoW and life, hahaha.

Looking forward to hearing back and all the best if i'm not the right fit,
Dev

Squibbi

• TDA WoW Officer
  • Forum gonnabe
  • ~Buff Me Harder~
Re: Application - Deveris - Shadow Priest
« Reply #1 on: 05 February, 2017, 02:01:15 AM »

Contact myself, Eyedie or Peeylol ingame. Accepted on trial.
'In the ship of Raiding, all sails belong to the Tanks. They look fabulous in sails.'
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 23 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal