The Dark Alliance

• 28 March, 2024, 11:11:07 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sien - 60 Mage - Applying for Social  (Read 5233 times)

Sien

• Forum newbie
Sien - 60 Mage - Applying for Social
« on: 19 February, 2017, 12:24:29 PM »

First of all, my name is Dan, 31 from the UK! How did I hear about you? Well...one quiet cold February Sunday, after being miserably bored of Hearthstone and practically every other game, that urge to raid on WoW came biting at my ankles like a yappy little dog that just won't take no for an answer, thus I managed to jump into a casual Molten Core group with you guys for a few hours giggle.

Initial impressions, really enjoyed the atmosphere, fun and friendly and most importantly...efficient!

Efficiency as a WoW player? I suppose I should introduce myself as one of those...

Sien's WoW Retail CV:
Vanilla - All Clear minus 4 Naxxramas Bosses pre 2.0 (Gothik, 4HM, Sapphiron, KTZ)
TBC - All Clear pre 3.0
WotLK - Break time!
Cataclysm - All clear, Deathwing 5% Buff.
Pandaria - All clear, World 47th Garrosh 25.
*Retired*

I'm a long time player, I've raided a little too much in my life...more or less 10 years solid and I've got far greater priorities right now than to heavily invest in long term raiding schedules, as an experienced player, I've struggled on the Elysium binge to find a home of like-minded people for any sort of content. Right now, I'm very interested in the Sunday night casual raids as it really suits my times. Maybe in time I would look to raid properly again, but I'd love to join the social team!

Thanks for the consideration!
Dan

Eyedie

• TDA WoW Officer
  • Forum wannabe
  • Gotta follow the "Eyedie Strats"
Re: Sien - 60 Mage - Applying for Social
« Reply #1 on: 19 February, 2017, 01:03:37 PM »

Hi dude, we spoke beforehand during the raid and it's great seeing you apply, just literally contact myself or any of the other officers for an invite. The more people we can get for Sunday raids the better :) Maybe see you in the main raids when AQ hits and things get busy!
Thou shalt never fulfill the legacy of thy name or lightning  shalt strike on thou responsible!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 21 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal