The Dark Alliance

• 28 March, 2024, 10:00:05 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: And the vanilla story ends...  (Read 6225 times)

Shiver

• TDA member
  • Forum newbie
And the vanilla story ends...
« on: 19 September, 2017, 09:10:50 PM »

Hello, just wanted to pop in and say hi. Seeing as TDA was more or less my first longterm relationship with private servers, i thought maybe a few of you who still read these forums would like to know about the following:

Game has been beaten.

https://imgur.com/VVVglxd   (Maybe you can find a certain Peey with his rank 14 claymore?)

We went pretty hard and got KT down within three days (would have been one day if KT phase 3 was working). I have to say that the instance is INCREDIBLE, many of you will fucking love it. Due to Elysium being open source most of the scripting was done by a player named Gemt and the results are fantastic. On release however Gothik had a few issues with adds and the major one was that the adds on KT phase 3 had wotlk values and only 2 was being able to be shackled. This caused Dreamstate and Coalition to bang their heads on this boss for many many hours and both guilds only managed 9% as best tries. After the hotfix both guilds logged in and Dreamstate got the kill 2 minutes earlier ending the race.

Anyways here is a video of our KT kill:

........ and if anyone has consumables or extra gold rotting away on Anathema be a fucking saint and send that to @Shiverino since Naxxramas emptied out my whole stash of 2k gold  :'(

Have a good one // Shiver

Noisy/Chode

• Forum newbie
Re: And the vanilla story ends...
« Reply #1 on: 20 September, 2017, 03:39:42 PM »

Congratz my friend! From beeing a piece of coal I found in BRD to a gem slaying KT!;)) What a achievemet!! Hope you are up for doing it all again when the real server opens! ;D

Ill check what I have on chode when I get back from my work trip, might have some mongoose still!
All the best, Chode.
Noisy =/= Chode

Eyedie

• Forum wannabe
  • Gotta follow the "Eyedie Strats"
« Reply #2 on: 20 September, 2017, 04:29:19 PM »

I'll be honest, the Naxx release was miles better than their AQ40 release from what i've seen on streams, still a fair few mistakes as you have pointed out but overall, best Naxx i've seen from private servers yet (although many don't make it that far)

It'll be amazing to see you back at Crestfall but I can understand if its too much to start again! Good to hear you are doing well though, and happy you came and posted here again.
Thou shalt never fulfill the legacy of thy name or lightning  shalt strike on thou responsible!

Shiver

• TDA member
  • Forum newbie
« Reply #3 on: 20 September, 2017, 07:10:57 PM »

Congratz my friend! From beeing a piece of coal I found in BRD to a gem slaying KT!;)) What a achievemet!! Hope you are up for doing it all again when the real server opens! ;D

Ill check what I have on chode when I get back from my work trip, might have some mongoose still!
All the best, Chode.

Haha yes i remember that BRD run well. Hope we play sometime again in the future.

Hoofheart+ed

• TDA member
  • Forum newbie
« Reply #4 on: 28 September, 2017, 05:21:53 PM »

Sick! Abit jelly now...

Peey

• TDA member
  • Forum newbie
« Reply #5 on: 30 September, 2017, 03:47:37 AM »

Hey all. Hope everyone are well and doing good.

Naxx has, simply put, been amazing on Anathema. It's by far the best instance ever to been released by Blizzard. Some bosses are easier then others while some are life-draining hard. We are now, 3-4 resets into it and most guild have still not reached KT. It's by all means no easy task. Loatheb / 4HM / Sapph / KT are very hard fights indeed. It requires a lot of different raid compositions, at least in the early stages without the crazy gear.

Hope I can get some tier 3 now, that Shiver is done swooping it up. *Sigh* hunters.

I would only dream, that Crestfall skip's AQ40 all together. Or at least they make it only last a few weeks. The dungeon is a total shithole of a buginfest fag place. I wished it never got released.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 23 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal