The Dark Alliance

• 28 March, 2024, 05:44:28 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you need help with Orions Belt or Winged Helmet?  (Read 8376 times)

Miehros

Do you need help with Orions Belt or Winged Helmet?
« on: 05 June, 2005, 06:48:50 PM »

Most of you have played DAOC and been in TDA for a while, and can call on friends if you want help with an artifact. That is good - and as it should be.

But if someone reading this feels they need help - but don't know who to ask - then I would like to volunteer to help if you need any of these "duoable" artifacts.
These I can do with the help of the one who needs them. There are other artifacts that can be duoed, but these are the only I know well and have suitable characters to handle. If artifact drops and you need it, you keep it. If you intend to sell it we roll.
Please check out www.visionofsages.net/toa for details on artifact and location.

So if you have checked that the artifact is up and you want to try to get it, I invite u to send me. I will in no way promise i can help you there and then - it depends on what I am doing ofc - but the chance is good enough that you should feel free to ask.  

***ORIONS BELT***
Any high-lvl character can solo this. But it can be activated at lvl 30, so if you have a levelling char I would advise u to get this - imho the +5%xp bonus alone makes it worthwhile. Have farmed it for all my chars as they turned 30. I will provide a skald+bb team that can take Peridas.

***WINGED HELMET***
Can be done with any char lvl46+ willing to risk death (if he is not a strong runner he will have to try a few times). I will provide rezzer & bb & tell you what to do to get Hermes.

Might be willing to help with other duoable artifacts, but then you will probably need to know beforehand how to do the encounter.

Oneeyedjack

• TDA member
  • Forum Padawan
« Reply #1 on: 06 June, 2005, 12:25:32 AM »

Very good idea Miehros. I can only agree with you.

If you want to gather people for an artifact use this forum to get people. Do as Miehros have done. Ask for help in some days in advance so people get a chance to set of time to help. Also read up on how to do it and what you need to do it. If you want to claim the artifact for yourself ofc make sure you help other people with their hunts. "If you help us we help you" could be a good motto. The guild has great capacity of knowledge and power, you can ofc ask for some of its help, but always remember you do the same, so keep in mind: "dont ask what your guild can do for you, ask what you can do for your guild" and I promise you will get help for your hunts. :wink:
Keep it fun!

Guildmaster of TDA

Aion:
Yulia - Chanter
Jackattack - Mage

WAR:
Yulia - Zealot
Oneeyedjack - Magus
Jacky - Sorcerer

AoC:
Yulia - Priest of Mitra
Yuliette - Tempest of Set
Oneeyedjack - Demonologist

DAoC:
Oneeyedjack - RM
Yulia - Mend/Pac Healer
Jackhammor - SM

Mac

• Forum Guru
« Reply #2 on: 06 June, 2005, 09:04:23 AM »

"dont ask what your guild can do for you, ask what you can do for your guild"

Why does this sounds so familiar ;-)
Msn and mail - Legendary@mail.dk
House - None
Groc - 50 Supp Bonedancer ML10
Khazz - 50 6 sec pbt Runie ML6
Kerragan - 50 Dark SM ML10
McGreedy - 50 Pac Healer ML10
McGrumpy - 50 Aug Healer ML10
Cappedbuffs - 50 Aug Shammy ML10

Aerendur

• Sneaky Bastard
  • TDA member
  • Forum Master
« Reply #3 on: 06 June, 2005, 09:36:45 AM »

With my renewed playing coming from tonight, I might try and set up a group / night for artifact farming.

What I wanna try is this. Each guildy states which artifact they want. And we go out and kill all we can with the people present. The artifacts dont get lotto'd but those signed up for them will get it in order of signing.

I will make a post for this in the hunt section.

Woogy

• Forum willbe
« Reply #4 on: 07 June, 2005, 01:29:53 PM »

i would not mind doing that tbh

but still i can help with arti hunting for anyone if im not too busy
Back

Woogy (you know what he is)
Moooooocow (33 mauler)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 22 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal