The Dark Alliance

• 29 March, 2024, 08:26:46 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone that will help a a up&rising hunter?  (Read 10498 times)

Miehros

Anyone that will help a a up&rising hunter?
« on: 11 June, 2005, 10:37:48 AM »

My hunter soon lvl 50 now. For my template I need the 'mandatory' artifacts:

MARISHA'S SHARKSKIN GLOVES
Have not done encounter, but on paper it looks doable for my hunter & bb *IF* I can get help from someone with AOE root(my shaman has not).
So if anyone with said class would be willing to help me - Pls find a time that suits you and send me. Unless deep into something else I will come running. It is pretty much up it seems, the strongbox have been there everytime I have checked so far. If up it should be done in a few minutes with me taking all the risk.

FOOLS'S BOW
This is pure grinding, & hunter + bb can handle it well (if slow) so I won't bother anyone with this. However I have been killing argos for the better part of a week now without drop. So if anyone have done it and have a hint for me on hunting this bow I would appreciate if u posted it here.
Is there anyway to spot the 'correct' argo? Do I follow fleeing ones? Any easy way to get close to all the ones speed-of-sounding away from me before I can even pull them? Any other advice?

NB - moderators - should this post have beem placed in hunt section or other parts of the forum?

Fenderon

• Administrator
  • Forum Master
« Reply #1 on: 11 June, 2005, 05:43:37 PM »

the gloves.. hmm.. seems to ring a bell.. chest on the bottom of the sea.. when you open it the entire ocean comes after you? .. well the sharks anyway..?

if so I can help out.. got a secret trick, might even still work :)
Proud member of TDA

Trallisx

• TDA member
  • Forum hasbeen
« Reply #2 on: 13 June, 2005, 10:33:06 PM »

Quote from: "fenderon"
the gloves.. hmm.. seems to ring a bell.. chest on the bottom of the sea.. when you open it the entire ocean comes after you? .. well the sharks anyway..?

if so I can help out.. got a secret trick, might even still work :)

Gloves are easy, make sure you have a healer with 2 insta heals up and a skald with SOS. done this with my hunter.

The bow is a pain, took me 3 hours to get it, located the mob after 1 hour then took me 2 hours to kill the damn thing, He kept running when i pulled him lol.
Hint for the bow, its up if there are birds (harpies?) flying above, they dive at the water and thats where the octopus is from my experience.
DAOC Finished

Aerendur

• Sneaky Bastard
  • TDA member
  • Forum Master
« Reply #3 on: 13 June, 2005, 10:44:55 PM »

Ive done gloves with pretty much only SoS2. Pick up, sos, sprint and go forward and up. When you reach surface you got it. :)

Fenderon

• Administrator
  • Forum Master
« Reply #4 on: 13 June, 2005, 10:55:18 PM »

surface not enough.. aim for land..
Proud member of TDA

Aerendur

• Sneaky Bastard
  • TDA member
  • Forum Master
« Reply #5 on: 13 June, 2005, 11:09:58 PM »

Weird was enough for me. But then I might have run to a side where the water is further than land is in another direction. Since it will probably be a range thing, not a reach land.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 22 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal