The Dark Alliance

• 28 March, 2024, 07:35:05 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cwtch Application  (Read 5161 times)

Cwtch

• Forum newbie
Cwtch Application
« on: 18 September, 2008, 05:29:19 PM »

Can i just state  im applying to join the Guild  on Warhammer Online.... ty As Salcin (from Mid Bossiney) said  u guys are forming over there and  id  like to express and  interest  in joining  u guys  on WAR

- Real Life Information:

Name:Steve
Nationality: Welsh (UK)

- Character Information (if you have one):

Name: Warriorr
Race: Troll
Class: Warrior

- Other details:

Do you have any alts, and if so are they in another guild? All my chars  are in "Myth"  on DAOC Mid.
lvl50 SM (RR5) ... lvl50 Mauler (RR5).. lvl50 RM/HUNTER/HEALER/SHAMEN/ZERK and ofcmy now main warrior  i play

Are you able to use Ventrilo (Voice chat program that we use alot for raids in game)?
Yes

- Personal Questions (Please describe yourself):Fat.. Ugly & Bald...  Sense of humor (have to be , being as ugly as me) Likes good good  laugh and joke and doesnt take life to seriously.

What is your previous experience with MMORPGs? DAOC since retail EU (used to be in Herfolge Boldklub on Excal EU) 8-10  max lvls there.... also played Guild wars... AOC ...WOW ... LOTR Online.

What are your goals in this game? To have    fun and enjoy my time ingame.

Why do you want to join our guild? Few friends  from what  i can gather from my DAOC guild joining you guys.. so  hoping to join them,

What would you expect of the guild? To have fun .  and also be a strong guild and challenge for honours against t the other realms/guilds

Have you been in a guild before and if so, why do you prefer us? Yes in every guild ive  played  ive been guilded..

Do you know anyone from our guild that can vouch for you? not from your guild  but  i presuem DAOC guys from FOM can take Salcins  word  im not a  dickhead?  :)

What are your normal playtimes? they vary but  i do play a LOT of hours.. mainly when im not working.. if  i aint working of with sum1  women.. im ingame :)

Oneeyedjack

• TDA member
  • Forum Padawan
Re: Cwtch Application
« Reply #1 on: 19 September, 2008, 04:51:02 PM »

Welcome to TDA Steve. Very nice to have you in our guild. Looking forward to meet you in WAR.  :)
Keep it fun!

Guildmaster of TDA

Aion:
Yulia - Chanter
Jackattack - Mage

WAR:
Yulia - Zealot
Oneeyedjack - Magus
Jacky - Sorcerer

AoC:
Yulia - Priest of Mitra
Yuliette - Tempest of Set
Oneeyedjack - Demonologist

DAoC:
Oneeyedjack - RM
Yulia - Mend/Pac Healer
Jackhammor - SM

Fenderon

• Administrator
  • Forum Master
« Reply #2 on: 20 September, 2008, 10:53:17 AM »

Welcome =)
Proud member of TDA

Keevom

• TDA member
  • Forum willbe
« Reply #3 on: 20 September, 2008, 05:05:37 PM »

Welcome mate , see you online soon.
Daoc US

Keevom rr7 healer
Asedda rr3 berserker
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.163 seconds with 21 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal