The Dark Alliance

• 27 April, 2024, 07:55:05 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Azzamean asks for a signup  (Read 6604 times)

Darksci

• Forum newbie
Azzamean asks for a signup
« on: 22 November, 2008, 10:41:41 PM »

- Real Life Information:

Name: Arj
Nationality: British

- Character Information (if you have one):

Name: Azzamean
Race: Chaos
Class: Zealot

- Other details:

Do you have any alts, and if so are they in another guild?
I have one another main alt 'Ridni' who is a Witch Elf, however not in a guild.

Are you able to use Ventrilo (Voice chat program that we use alot for raids in game)?
Yep

- Personal Questions (Please describe yourself):

What is your previous experience with MMORPGs?
My first MMO was a game called Tibia (still running today), followed by Runescape (horrible game). Main multiplayer game I've played for quite some time was Diablo 2 and the failed Hellgate: London =/.
Played a few various Korean MMO's such as Maple Story and others with odd names  ::)
Also played a few Text MUD's such as Materia Magica. I have played WoW for a bit, but wasn't really that fun to grind grind grind grind grind. Forgot to mention Guild Wars as well and Shadowrun 0.o... ok too many

What are your goals in this game?
I'm no longer the dedicated or should I say 'teen' gamer I was back as I used to be. Having a job means I've become a casual gamer, so I just wanted to have fun while playing a game without all the need of obtaining the best items.

Why do you want to join our guild?
Upon looking a list of guilds I found this to be the most active one (forums have over 2000+ posts!).

What would you expect of the guild?
Regular RvR and PvP, I guess the usual when looking for a guild? Oh and people who aren't as headdeep into the game like the people I found in WoW were  :-\

Have you been in a guild before and if so, why do you prefer us?
Was in a guild previously but people kept leaving the guild to form their own, so wasn't very productive.
Well TDA is the most active guild so it doesn't seem like members would just leave for no reason.

Do you know anyone from our guild that can vouch for you?
Unfortunately no. I've played alot of RvR and PvP since I cannot Quest so perhaps someone may have seen my name? Zealots take too long to kill things so thats the problem of questing.

What are your normal playtimes?
I'd say most days from 1800GMT to 0100GMT (Somewhere in between those hours).
And on weekends.

Urme

• The Legend
  • Forum hasbeen
  • I heal!
Re: Azzamean asks for a signup
« Reply #1 on: 23 November, 2008, 04:40:28 PM »

Hey,

Welcome to TDA :) PM an officer ingame for an invite. When you have done that, make sure that officer also promote you here on the forum. After that you can add your characters on our "character list" here on the forum.
Darkfall Online: Urme TheLegend - Mirdain - A bit of everything.

Urme Thelegend <Shaman> lvl 40, rr 57
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.236 seconds with 21 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal