The Dark Alliance

• 19 April, 2024, 09:39:49 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lugaid - 24 Marauder  (Read 5979 times)

Lugaid

• Forum newbie
Lugaid - 24 Marauder
« on: 30 December, 2008, 06:37:34 PM »

- Real Life Information:

Name: Johannes
Nationality: Sweden

- Character Information (if you have one):

Name: Lugaid
Race: Chaos
Class: Marauder

- Other details:

Do you have any alts, and if so are they in another guild?

Nope.

Are you able to use Ventrilo (Voice chat program that we use alot for raids in game)?

Yes

- Personal Questions (Please describe yourself):

This is pretty hard to do actually. :D But I guess I'm a pretty regular guy who likes movies, gaming, spending time with friends (I'm giving you the regular introducing-routine here). I guess I like to leave it up to other people to form a description of me after they've gotten to know me.

What is your previous experience with MMORPGs?

I played WoW for like 3 years, was the guildmaster of the most succesful PvE guild on Moonglade RP EU, played as a holy paladin, and I also had 2 other lvl 70's before it got all too easy to level up. Then I picked up Age of Conan and played a HoX there, but eventually quit for Warhammer, which I played alot on the release and for about a month, then me and my friends interest faded, but now we're back, and we're happy to see that the game is really great on alot of parts. I've also briefly played some other early mmo's, but never really got attached to them. If you want I can answer more specific questions about my experience with MMO's, it's abit hard to sum it all up. :)

What are your goals in this game?

To have fun, RvR, meet new friends, be part of a community, and of course, kill as many annoying Witch Hunters as possible. ^_^

Why do you want to join our guild?

Because when I got back to playing WAR i noticed some old guilds that i remembered from before I stopped and Dark Alliance was one of them, and I want to commit to a guild who commits to its members, and not a guild who disbands after 2 weeks. You seem like a nice bunch and the fact that you're a big guild plays a part as well. :)

What would you expect of the guild?

Well basically all that comes with a guild, nothing out of the ordinary, to get some form of social exchange and to have fun! And to meet those special personalities that you can pretty much only find from an MMORPG-guild :)

Have you been in a guild before and if so, why do you prefer us?

I was in a guild before when I played, but I can't remember it's name, which should sort of prove that it wasn't a very good guild. ;)

Do you know anyone from our guild that can vouch for you?

Not that I know of!

What are your normal playtimes?

It depends on my daily schedule but mostly I'll be on after 6 in the evenings, if I'm free I might be online all day.
« Last Edit: 30 December, 2008, 06:43:27 PM by Lugaid »

Urme

• The Legend
  • Forum hasbeen
  • I heal!
Re: Lugaid - 24 Marauder
« Reply #1 on: 01 January, 2009, 09:47:19 AM »

Welcome to TDA Lugaid :) Catch an officer ingame for an invite. Make sure that officer also promotes you on this forum so you can read the hidden parts.
Darkfall Online: Urme TheLegend - Mirdain - A bit of everything.

Urme Thelegend <Shaman> lvl 40, rr 57
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.374 seconds with 21 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal