The Dark Alliance

• 30 April, 2024, 02:47:32 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Application - Takes - R36 - RR34  (Read 6621 times)

Takes

• TDA member
  • Forum newbie
Application - Takes - R36 - RR34
« on: 12 January, 2009, 08:22:18 PM »

- Real Life Information:

Name: Norbert
Nationality: The Netherlands/Holland

- Character Information (if you have one):

Name: Takes
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Sorceress

- Other details:

Do you have any alts, and if so are they in another guild?
At the moment i only got some bank alts, tried other classes but a Sorceress is way too much fun to play.

Are you able to use Ventrilo (Voice chat program that we use alot for raids in game)?
Its the only Voice program that i will install, so yea  ;)

- Personal Questions (Please describe yourself):

What is your previous experience with MMORPGs?
The first real big mmorpg that i have played is Dark Age of Camelot, I think u guys know this one :) i played a Friar there called Treaza and an Wizzard called Duivel. Eventually (after about 2,5yrs) Dark Age of Camelot suffered a lot of the players to WoW. So i moved there as well to see whats the fuss is all about. Well after playing WoW for like 2,5 years as well and noticing that, when I was logged in (and after having 5 level70 chars), I was playing the same routine over and over again. Knowing that and that WaR was about to come i stopped and played some FPS games till WaR was here.

What are your goals in this game?

This is easily to describe. I want to have fun! And the most fun I have while getting the best out of this game (pve,pvp(scenario’s) and orvr wise).

Why do you want to join our guild?

Well since the day i rolled on this server i was looking for an active guild with an history (not a guild that would suddenly stop). And after seeing u guys in orvr (defending an keep in Praag last night :P ) I did an /who and was really amazed that I didn’t saw u guys before (this is probably because I’m just starting to get active in T4 rvr).

Then today I searched started to look for your website and did some reading and after reading the TDA rules and especially this line
- On no account is /played to be mentioned in guild chat or the forum. It's too painful to think about.
i knew i should give the application an try.

What would you expect of the guild?

I expect u guys will be fun to play with, which is the most important thing of a guild.
I also expect u guys will be easy on the play times, since I got a job and im going to school I don’t got that much spare time but the time that I got I usually spend on playing this game.. yea I know it is bad.

Have you been in a guild before and if so, why do you prefer us?

I have not been in a guild before. Since I know from other experience when u join a guild u cant really leave a guild with no valid reason (atleast this is my opinion). Because of that I am an rank 36 unguilded Sorceress who is sick of being spammed by guild invitation  :P.

The reason why I prefer u guys is the same reason why i want to join u. U look like an fun guild to be in, without the crazy requirements that some guilds got.

Do you know anyone from our guild that can vouch for you?

No  :'(

What are your normal playtimes?
Well the days that I am working I usually try to play for like 1h in the night, but Friday’s (day-off), Saturdays and Sundays I usually play from 4-6h each day. Unless I got something planned with friends/family or work that weekend.

Dub

• Officers
  • Forum Master
Re: Application - Takes - R36 - RR34
« Reply #1 on: 13 January, 2009, 01:55:45 PM »

sounds good , get hold of an officer in game to sort inv and forum promotion :)

Hanza

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Master
  • Dotrella, JP, we miss you
Re: Application - Takes - R36 - RR34
« Reply #2 on: 13 January, 2009, 03:27:23 PM »

hum... a former Alb that defected to WoW ... everything that we hate :D are you sure we want to let him in ?? :p

welcome abord mate :)
DAoC: Hanza shamy 50 RR7 - Retired
WAR: Hanza 40 Zealot RR 40ish - Retired
RIFT: Galaad Warrior - Hanza Cleric - Retired
TSW Hanza : Illuminaty - Elenya : Dragon
GW2: Ahlia Plast : Ely  Hanza plast: Ingeneer

------ proud member of TDA ---------
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal