The Dark Alliance

• 30 April, 2024, 04:12:04 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rokz, Spiritmaster  (Read 6604 times)

Rokz

• Forum newbie
Rokz, Spiritmaster
« on: 19 September, 2009, 10:12:39 PM »

- Real Life Information:

Name: Mika
Nationality: Finnish

- Character Information (if you have one):

Name: Rokz
Race: Asmodian
Class: Spiritmaster

- Other details: -

Do you have any alts, and if so are they in another guild? None

Are you able to use Ventrilo (Voice chat program that we use alot for raids in game)?
 I have ventrilo and a mic.

- Personal Questions (Please describe yourself): A humoristic and friendly guy. Always giving out his best. Hobbies are breakdancing, which Iv been doing for 6 years now.

What is your previous experience with MMORPGs? World of warcraft for 4 years and WAR

What are your goals in this game? To have a good nice playing enviroment and get to try out the toughest instances and raids in the game.

Why do you want to join our guild? I love to play as a big group, join a keep defence when enemy forces are attacking it, be able to challenge the most dangerous instances. It just brings so many new aspects to games when playing in a group, and Im willing to give out my best shot for the group.

What would you expect of the guild? as I said, I want a group that I can pve, pvp and have fun with :)

Have you been in a guild before and if so, why do you prefer us? I looked around abit these sites and this looked like a really interesting guild.

Do you know anyone from our guild that can vouch for you? None

What are your normal playtimes? I play usually pretty much, soon as I get from school, I play the whole day. ( ofc because of school I can not play very late, I can play at evenings but no at night), But at weekends I usually play.. the whole day xD I have exam weeks sometimes so they are pretty PITA, and I cant really play that much then, but I still play those times. Also maybe sometimes there might be a small trip Im going to so then I also will not be able to play (not very often tough). Despite from that all I still try to join evry guild activity I can.

(If the age is a problem then if there is any chance to get a trial time in the guild, I would really appreciate it)

Oneeyedjack

• TDA member
  • Forum Padawan
Re: Rokz, Spiritmaster
« Reply #1 on: 20 September, 2009, 12:53:05 AM »

Welcome to The Dark Alliance Rokz. Nice to have more from Finland in our guild, they have been a minority for awhile. You age is no problem, we have had people at your age and younger and we have much older that seems to be like kids (just joking all is nice people).  ;)  Im sure you will fit right in. Check out our forum and will see you ingame. Looking forward to play with you and kill some Elyos players.  :)
Keep it fun!

Guildmaster of TDA

Aion:
Yulia - Chanter
Jackattack - Mage

WAR:
Yulia - Zealot
Oneeyedjack - Magus
Jacky - Sorcerer

AoC:
Yulia - Priest of Mitra
Yuliette - Tempest of Set
Oneeyedjack - Demonologist

DAoC:
Oneeyedjack - RM
Yulia - Mend/Pac Healer
Jackhammor - SM
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 21 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal