The Dark Alliance

• 29 April, 2024, 08:56:11 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: does anyone ever help the lower ranked players?  (Read 9280 times)

azzybaby

• Forum newbie
does anyone ever help the lower ranked players?
« on: 14 November, 2009, 11:33:34 AM »

i been asking for days for help with the last key in the 3 keys mission,yet all i get is either no-reply or why dont you look for a grp..why should i look for a grp?? when i joined wat i thought was gonna be a good helpful guild/legion...i thought it would be in the legions interest to help the lower leveled players to build the legion strong and get good grps together to do the higher end stuff..i guess i must be wrong..its getting to the point where im keeping an eye out for another more helpful legion..

sorry to rant but this is the way i feel

ty for your time

azzy x

Oneeyedjack

• TDA member
  • Forum Padawan
Re: does anyone ever help the lower ranked players?
« Reply #1 on: 15 November, 2009, 04:35:22 PM »

Sorry to hear that Azzy. I hope people reach out and help lower level players when possible. The game itself sets some limits to whne you can help out lower level players with xping, but when it comes to just getting a quest done it shouldnt be a problem. I personally try and help all members in the legion and agree with you that all people should try and aim to do that. Ofc there can be times when people are busy in a dungeon and cant help, but as you said you tried for 3 days, thats not good enough. If im online feel free to ask me for help and that goes for most Centurions in the legion. You are also welcome to post in the raid section if you need some help or want to arrange a grp. I hope this will help, if not give me a PM ingame or outside and I see what I can do.
Keep it fun!

Guildmaster of TDA

Aion:
Yulia - Chanter
Jackattack - Mage

WAR:
Yulia - Zealot
Oneeyedjack - Magus
Jacky - Sorcerer

AoC:
Yulia - Priest of Mitra
Yuliette - Tempest of Set
Oneeyedjack - Demonologist

DAoC:
Oneeyedjack - RM
Yulia - Mend/Pac Healer
Jackhammor - SM

azzybaby

• Forum newbie
« Reply #2 on: 15 November, 2009, 10:44:01 PM »

thank you  jack..good to know people are willing to help us lower guys...

TY again

azzy x

TenzorDK

• Officers
  • Forum Master
    • My own page, with papers and stuff.
« Reply #3 on: 16 November, 2009, 09:13:34 AM »

You did try to contact me Azzy, but you seemed alwasy to catch me when I was in a dungion or in a elite area, with a grp. But we talked and you had done the quest so that is nice.
I hope the next patch will help on the lvl difference allowed for a grp, so grping with higher lvls is more fun, for both. It kinda sucks, knowing that helping out a friend on a quest (any quest that takes along time) and the friend actually only gets the quest reward and not all the xp from the "grind".
However, we have alot of mid 30s and early 40s so the future looks bright for TDA :)
« Last Edit: 16 November, 2009, 09:15:17 AM by TenzorDK »
With great Metal comes great responsibility

Avernuz

• TDA member
  • Forum newbie
« Reply #4 on: 16 November, 2009, 05:43:35 PM »

I dont meen to be harsh, but i think its hard to get help or even contact with anyone in the legion :/ I know that almost everyone is on ventrilo, but i dont think its that hard to answer a question in legion chat.. Even if u dont know the answer u can still write something like, i dont know... Thats a better answer than nothing imo...

//Avernuz

Adoctor

• Administrator
  • Forum Master
« Reply #5 on: 17 November, 2009, 11:39:03 AM »

To be honest its not that hard to get a group in game....fair enough legion should be the first place you try, but a quick bash at the LFG channel and you should get a group.

I did the three keys quest on both my characters with PUG's ......also if you can't find a group try making one.

As for legion chat....more or less every one in level 30+ range are fighting elites in elite zones or elite instances....if you don't get an answer then you got to understand that people can't really take their eye off the fight when it comes to elites.

Get Ventrillo.....as a guild (even going back to Daoc when the guild was created) we mainly use vent as our means of communication.

Corleth

• TDA member
  • Forum gonnabe
« Reply #6 on: 18 November, 2009, 12:41:55 PM »

Yeah agree vent is the way to go.

I've pulled my legion tab out and have it floating but even then I miss half the stuff in it... always feel guilty when peeps have said hello/goodbye.

Though if you "really" need someones attention invite them to an alliance.... that brings up a message box on their PC that needs to clicked through.... not sure if that works for "guildies" though

Active in DAoC and Aion

blammo

• TDA member
  • Forum willbe
« Reply #7 on: 18 November, 2009, 07:06:31 PM »

Yeah agree vent is the way to go.

I've pulled my legion tab out and have it floating but even then I miss half the stuff in it... always feel guilty when peeps have said hello/goodbye.

Though if you "really" need someones attention invite them to an alliance.... that brings up a message box on their PC that needs to clicked through.... not sure if that works for "guildies" though

ditto
also known as hammer
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 21 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal