The Dark Alliance

• 27 April, 2024, 02:36:01 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: free-War  (Read 22978 times)

feiten

• TDA member
  • Forum Master
Re: free-War
« Reply #15 on: 03 August, 2015, 10:40:16 PM »

it could be fun to play war again

Gont

• TDA member
  • Forum hasbeen
« Reply #16 on: 04 August, 2015, 11:52:06 AM »

Will, if it has a low level limit then that makes sense. I'm out of action for a few days (until Friday). Now in a small village in Burgundy with the worst internet I've seen since dial up. No MMO action for me then. My GF loves it here but I'm bored to f**king tears lol >.<
how the Fcuk can you be bored in burgondy ? get out and drink !! its the second best region in france for red wine !! and food ofc always good food around in france :) have you tried the snails already ?

There isn't even a pub in the village :(
YNWA - You'll Never Walk Alone. Justice for the 96!

<(Aluvio)>

Joric

• TDA member
  • Forum Master
  • Let me guess... problems.
« Reply #17 on: 13 August, 2015, 07:08:21 AM »

The google drive worked fine for me!  8)

?!  ???
I hum along and make things hum...
Uthgard: Jorunn / Skald
ESO: Yuto / Templar
GW2: Jo Ric / Thief, Irwy / Guardian, Ngumi / Warrior

Joric

• TDA member
  • Forum Master
« Reply #18 on: 13 August, 2015, 07:30:01 AM »

Will, if it has a low level limit then that makes sense. I'm out of action for a few days (until Friday). Now in a small village in Burgundy with the worst internet I've seen since dial up. No MMO action for me then. My GF loves it here but I'm bored to f**king tears lol >.<
how the Fcuk can you be bored in burgondy ? get out and drink !! its the second best region in france for red wine !! and food ofc always good food around in france :) have you tried the snails already ?

OMG... can't believe that! You are on vacation and you are *gasp* bored?

If your GF wants to do something together with you and it's not really a no-go for you - tag along! If you are too lazy organizing stuff on your own, mutter and complain a bit about being bored and missing some good red wine and food... most likely she'll find/choose a restaurant just because she cares for you and you have been a nice BF ;)

If she goes crazy, tell her you need/want time for yourself. If my wife wants to (window) shop again and I want to do something else, we just do our thing and then meet a few hours later. Usually everybody has stories to tell then, so no boredom...

If you want something, announce it, organize it and DO IT. Your GF will tag along most likely. She wants to be with you, right?

Oh... and what Hanza said. But you don't have to eat snails if you don't want to. Some like them, some not.

An old wise monk said: If nothing goes - walk! In german it's: wenn nichts mehr geht - geh! So grab your backpack and explore the surroundings!

Sidenote: I like the comfort of having internet, too. More so, as I watch less TV than most people. But days or weeks without playing an MMORPG ... when I can choose vacation or computer games... I choose vacation!

Now stop whining already! :P

Hanza

• Global Moderator
  • Forum Master
  • Dotrella, JP, we miss you
« Reply #19 on: 13 August, 2015, 09:24:45 AM »

then this village is not in france :D
DAoC: Hanza shamy 50 RR7 - Retired
WAR: Hanza 40 Zealot RR 40ish - Retired
RIFT: Galaad Warrior - Hanza Cleric - Retired
TSW Hanza : Illuminaty - Elenya : Dragon
GW2: Ahlia Plast : Ely  Hanza plast: Ingeneer

------ proud member of TDA ---------

Gont

• TDA member
  • Forum hasbeen
« Reply #20 on: 13 August, 2015, 05:41:35 PM »

OMG... can't believe that! You are on vacation and you are *gasp* bored?

If your GF wants to do something together with you and it's not really a no-go for you - tag along! If you are too lazy organizing stuff on your own, mutter and complain a bit about being bored and missing some good red wine and food... most likely she'll find/choose a restaurant just because she cares for you and you have been a nice BF ;)

If she goes crazy, tell her you need/want time for yourself. If my wife wants to (window) shop again and I want to do something else, we just do our thing and then meet a few hours later. Usually everybody has stories to tell then, so no boredom...

If you want something, announce it, organize it and DO IT. Your GF will tag along most likely. She wants to be with you, right?

Oh... and what Hanza said. But you don't have to eat snails if you don't want to. Some like them, some not.

An old wise monk said: If nothing goes - walk! In german it's: wenn nichts mehr geht - geh! So grab your backpack and explore the surroundings!

Sidenote: I like the comfort of having internet, too. More so, as I watch less TV than most people. But days or weeks without playing an MMORPG ... when I can choose vacation or computer games... I choose vacation!

Now stop whining already! :P

Seems a tad overboard does this post. Not meaning to be a knob, but it's a rather judgmental and a bit patronising in places. Not sure why you've gone off on one here lad, but might want to think about the tone of your statements, to be fair. I know you probably didn't mean anything by it, but I had to re-read this a couple of times before deciding to reply. Bottom line, I didn't appreciate the comments.

There, I've said something about it. Moving along now.

<(Aluvio)>

Aerendur

• Sneaky Bastard
  • TDA member
  • Forum Master
« Reply #21 on: 13 August, 2015, 06:07:58 PM »

/handsout Sumo wrestling balloon type outfits to Gont and Joric!  ;D

TenzorDK

• Officers
  • Forum Master
    • My own page, with papers and stuff.
« Reply #22 on: 14 August, 2015, 10:23:10 AM »

Is this the new webisode of grumpy old men? 😙
With great Metal comes great responsibility

Joric

• TDA member
  • Forum Master
« Reply #23 on: 14 August, 2015, 02:57:58 PM »

I didn't want to get personal at all, mate. I am married for 20+ years now... so most lilely I look at things from a different point of view.

So no offense meant. I prolly tried to kinda 'drag' you out of your sad situation using some stronger argumentation, I was really trying to help.

Beer?  ;)

Aerendur

• Sneaky Bastard
  • TDA member
  • Forum Master
« Reply #24 on: 15 August, 2015, 02:05:46 PM »

Team Mount Gay is entering the age of reckoning! ;)

Gont

• TDA member
  • Forum hasbeen
« Reply #25 on: 15 August, 2015, 04:44:50 PM »

I didn't want to get personal at all, mate. I am married for 20+ years now... so most lilely I look at things from a different point of view.

So no offense meant. I prolly tried to kinda 'drag' you out of your sad situation using some stronger argumentation, I was really trying to help.

Beer?  ;)

Fair enough la. That'll do for me :)

<(Aluvio)>

weatherwax

• Officers
  • Forum Guru
« Reply #26 on: 12 January, 2016, 07:56:15 PM »

bta lembit and leo and me are now testing it abit on order side know Rikard(brylle is here sometime to )
Am Babayaga hmm and Morisona when dub tells me to
Daoc/eq2/wow/warr/aion/rift/Aoc/gw2/ and probly the rest of the pvp games

Valdel

• TDA member
  • Forum wannabe
« Reply #27 on: 13 January, 2016, 12:06:21 AM »

Thx, do we have a download link? tb my passowrds have reset all over the fecking place and I'm retrieving.

Respect as ever

Val

Love is the Law Motherfuckers!!!
Love is the Law, Love Under Will

weatherwax

• Officers
  • Forum Guru
« Reply #28 on: 13 January, 2016, 04:28:23 PM »

it is a dowlode thing ther wher you regg a new acont
Am Babayaga hmm and Morisona when dub tells me to
Daoc/eq2/wow/warr/aion/rift/Aoc/gw2/ and probly the rest of the pvp games
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 21 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal