The Dark Alliance

• 19 April, 2024, 03:39:04 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Application - Zyreael WoW  (Read 7908 times)

Median

• Forum newbie
Application - Zyreael WoW
« on: 07 February, 2016, 07:09:06 PM »

- Real Life Information:

Name: Gergő
Nationality: Hungarian

-Main character and alts:

Name: Zyreael
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 (Voice chat program that we use alot for raids/WvWvW in game)?
Yes, I can and also like to use it.

What is your previous experience with MMORPGs?
I've played several mmorpgs, including Lineage 2, Archeage, Guild Wars 2, WoW, and tried out some others aswell.
I've played wow for at least 5 years, Mostly in Wotlk and Cataclysm, organized and lead raids, always finished the content with ctf gear. I also did some PvP but I didn't like it that much.

Why do you want to join our guild?
This guild seems like a decent progressive guild with a friendly envinronment, at least that's what I experienced when I did a ZG with some of you guys. I'd like to be in such a guild.

What would you expect of the guild?
If I get accepted into the guild, I'd expect my fellow guildmates to show respect to eachother and me.

Have you been in a guild before and if so, why do you prefer us?
On this server I've only been in social guilds so far, so I'm looking for something more. You guys seem to be one of the best communities I've encountered lately.

Do you know anyone from our guild that can vouch for you?
I've did a ZG run with Peey and some others, but due to the lack of my gear I didn't show anything exceptional so I don't know if any of them would vouch for me. I've also talked with Externia.

What are your normal playtimes?
On weekdays it's around 18:00 - 23:00 ST
On weekends it varies, but most of the time I can be online 15:00 - 02:00 ST
Nostalrius characters
Zyreael

Externia

• TDA member
  • Forum newbie
Re: Application - Zyreael WoW
« Reply #1 on: 07 February, 2016, 08:13:15 PM »

Hello, welcome on our Forum !

I have some question for you :

- 1° : How are you familiar with the class Rogue ? Did you played Rogue on another Vanilla server ? or on Retail (vanilla, BC, WOTLK...) ?

- 2° : Are you prepared to come in raid full buffed (to bring your consumables) to be Opti as possible ?

- 3° : I've inspected you earlier, and you are missing a lot of enchants, why ?

- 4° : What is your current spec ? (http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#f)
We are at the moment 3 Swords and 2 Daggers, do you mind to respec Daggers ? Or you really prefer playing swords ?

- 5° : What is your UI ? Can you link it for me ? :).

- 6° : What is your DPS cycle as Rogue Swords ?

That's all for the moment :).
« Last Edit: 07 February, 2016, 08:24:11 PM by Externia »

Median

• Forum newbie
« Reply #2 on: 07 February, 2016, 09:55:54 PM »

- 1° : How are you familiar with the class Rogue ? Did you played Rogue on another Vanilla server ? or on Retail (vanilla, BC, WOTLK...) ?
I've only played rogue in wotlk and on this server, in wotlk I have raided Ulduar and ICC with it, so I know how to handle it, and vanilla rogue is a lot simplier than that. To be honest, it wasn't my main though.

- 2° : Are you prepared to come in raid full buffed (to bring your consumables) to be Opti as possible ?
Unfortunately I'm a little broke right now, and I'm trying to save money for the epic mount, but if it's a requirement, I will of course buy consumables to use in raids, as it can be the difference between downing a boss, or wiping.

- 3° : I've inspected you earlier, and you are missing a lot of enchants, why ?
As I've said, I'm poor at the moment, so I'm trying to economize with not buying 70g enchants for items I will likely replace in a few days. I'm trying my best to get zulgurub enchants for my headpiece and leg though. If it's needed, I'm willing to enchant everything though.

- 4° : What is your current spec ? (http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#f)
We are at the moment 3 Swords and 2 Daggers, do you mind to respec Daggers ? Or you really prefer playing swords ?
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#f0efoxZMhqbbVzxfo This is my current spec, I'm willing do respec to daggers if it's for the benefit of the guild, but unfortunately I don't have any good daggers to use.

- 5° : What is your UI ? Can you link it for me ? :).
http://imgur.com/NOIyApP Buffs and debuffs also appear above the target frame. Raid and party are on the left side, on a scale that still allows me to see what's happening around me. Sorry, but I couldn't find a pic that shows raid envinronment.

- 6° : What is your DPS cycle as Rogue Swords ?
On long fights
SS>SnD then SS until I need to refresh SnD, then SS until 5cp and Eviscerate, SnD will wear off soon, refresh it with 1 cp and repeat. If I use adrenaline rush then SS>SnD, then SS till 5xp and SnD, then SS till 5cp and Eviscerate. If I get the free CP from Ruthlessness, I make use of it.
On short fights
SS>SnD then SS until SnD nearly wears off, then eviscerate and pray for Ruthlessness to refresh SnD. This is on mobs that drop dead until SnD would wear off again though.
Nostalrius characters
Zyreael

Externia

• TDA member
  • Forum newbie
« Reply #3 on: 07 February, 2016, 11:36:43 PM »

I can understand that you want your epic mount, I'm still using my 60% mount xD.

But yeah, I would like to have a Rogue line-up with opti people, coming in raid with their consumables (even with an Elixir of Greater Agility (+25agi) and an Elixir of Giants (+25str) which is enough) and enchanting their items even if they gonna be replaced shortly.
Of course it is pointless to enchant a green item or a blue item level 45. But enchant what you can.
Do not put a ZG enchant on your T1 legs tho, it is a waste ^^.

Your Swords talent spec is fine (standard x)). And your interface is okay, if you have KTM ofc :).

I'm willing do respec to daggers if it's for the benefit of the guild, but unfortunately I don't have any good daggers to use.
Daggers or Swords doesn't change anything if you want to talk about ''DPS'' or ''Damage Done'', it's just about weapons and gear sharing.
For example Swords people won't have T1 Shoulders till Daggers people have it, it is really better for them because a Swords Rogue need the 8/8 T2.

And if you don't mind about playing Daggers, you can have a perdition's blade really easy next drop x).
« Last Edit: 07 February, 2016, 11:38:47 PM by Externia »

Median

• Forum newbie
« Reply #4 on: 08 February, 2016, 05:01:48 PM »

I've enchanted my gear except for head/leg and the MH wep, and will buy those elixirs and even food for raids.
I really don't mind playing daggers, I've started my char to be daggers anyway, I've changed my mind mid-leveling because I got my hands on a lot of nice swords, and decided to go with sword build.
But yeah, I can definitely play daggers. And yeah, I've got KTM ofc.
Nostalrius characters
Zyreael
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.266 seconds with 21 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal