The Dark Alliance

• 18 April, 2024, 01:50:48 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wrecking hordies  (Read 5647 times)

Justice

• TDA member
  • Forum newbie
Wrecking hordies
« on: 06 October, 2016, 01:13:05 PM »

Hello guys.
With current content being limited to only MC/Ony I feel we need to spice things up for the sake of guild fun-ness. Raiding UC back at Nost was great fun and we should give that a go here on elysium too.

Only we do it next level Orgrimmar-style.

Killing Thrall as a 15-20 man strong raid wont happen but clearing the city and killing NPC´s would be crazy fun and memorable. Just like Undercity a year ago. Thoughts! Yey or ney?
« Last Edit: 06 October, 2016, 01:14:41 PM by Justice »

Eyedie

• TDA WoW Officer
  • Forum wannabe
  • Gotta follow the "Eyedie Strats"
Re: Wrecking hordies
« Reply #1 on: 06 October, 2016, 05:46:12 PM »

I think with the server population being where it is atm, a lot of PvP alternatives arent very attractive atm. Killing Caine or something like that with a full 40man raid might be okay to be like "the first ones". As no other guild has done this yet to my understanding. But there isn't going to be anywhere near as many hordes around. I think by end of November we might see the server pick up in population a lot more for both sides if Crestfall dont announce anything.
Thou shalt never fulfill the legacy of thy name or lightning  shalt strike on thou responsible!

Abe

• TDA member
  • Forum newbie
Re: Wrecking hordies
« Reply #2 on: 08 October, 2016, 02:36:40 PM »

When I finally get to 60, I am really looking forward to raiding Horde cities. It's something I was always impressed by on live, even if I was on the receiving end of an attack. I never got to do it!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.394 seconds with 21 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal