The Dark Alliance

• 19 April, 2024, 06:54:07 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Apply for Core raiding spot - Rogue  (Read 6283 times)

patch

• Forum newbie
Apply for Core raiding spot - Rogue
« on: 27 December, 2016, 10:59:05 PM »

Name: Frederik
Nationality: Denmark

-Main character and alts:

Name: Patch
Race: Human
Class: Rogue

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 (Voice chat program that we use alot for raids/WvWvW in game)?
Yes I am. I do also have Discord if you are using that too.

What is your previous experience with MMORPGs?
I´ve played world of warcraft for 11 years now and I am still loving it this day. My raiding experience started in WOTLK and ended in Mists of pandaria. I started playing vanilla on feenix warsong in a guild called SPQR (horde) on my mage. We got to aq40, but then nost came out and Feenix died, so I transfered over to here and created my rogue known as Patch. At level 60 i joined a guild called Honorus where i were all until the shutdown. We cleared all the bosses in mc, zg onyx and bwl. The guild now is bleeding (in my opinion) because of people who has not returned after the relaunch. I am just a guy who would like to experience it all in a blizzlike maner with some good people.
Why do you want to join our guild?

What would you expect of the guild?
I expect that you will be concentrated during raidtime, and be focused. Fun can occur, but only in the time between where there is space for it ;)
Have you been in a guild before and if so, why do you prefer us?
I am currently in Honorus :) I would like to "keep the progression on", cause I dont think that my guild will survive and i dont want to be that much behind when aq patch hits.
Do you know anyone from our guild that can vouch for you?

What are your normal playtimes?
I dont have any thing to do in the weekdays, but sometimes i go out in the weekends. There may be some days that i have an emergency, but I will edit my week after the raidtimes so that everyone is happy :)

if you have any questions please leave me a mail ingame, so that I can get it fast as possible.

- patch -

Squibbi

• TDA WoW Officer
  • Forum gonnabe
  • ~Buff Me Harder~
Re: Apply for Core raiding spot - Rogue
« Reply #1 on: 28 December, 2016, 02:50:12 AM »

Contact Chodefoofoo ingame to continue with this app.
'In the ship of Raiding, all sails belong to the Tanks. They look fabulous in sails.'
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal