The Dark Alliance

• 29 March, 2024, 11:58:38 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TS3 server has a new IP, read here for more info (only available to TDA members)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Application: Taxoro (Kronos)  (Read 5287 times)

taxoro

• TDA member
  • Forum newbie
Application: Taxoro (Kronos)
« on: 15 April, 2016, 06:21:49 PM »

- Real Life Information:

Name: Niels
Nationality: Denmark

-Main character and alts:

Name: Taxoro
Race: Troll
Class: Hunter lv 26

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 (Voice chat program that we use alot for raids/WvWvW in game)?

Of course :)

What is your previous experience with MMORPGs?

I'm not much of a MMORPG fan but I've played wow now and then over the years, not really that much. I got into the whole raiding thing in late MoP/early WoD, but I raided on Nostalrius for half a year.

Why do you want to join our guild?

I've heard lots of good stuff about you guys from my friends Norlem and Curona whom I'm IRL friends with and play a lot together with.

What would you expect of the guild?

A friendly community preferably active outside raids, and of course some good raiding ;)

Have you been in a guild before and if so, why do you prefer us?

I raided in another guild on Nostalrius for ½ year, I probably would've sticked with them but they all started on playTBC, and I don't really feel like joining them. I've long thought about applying to TDA to get in better contact with Curona and Norlem, but well I had no real reason to leave my own guild.

Do you know anyone from our guild that can vouch for you?

Well hopefully Curona and Norlem can? :P

What are your normal playtimes?

I play a lot:
Sometimes from 8am-2pm in and out in school but here I mostly farm money/grind lvls.
I consistently play around 3pm-6pm and 7pm-11pm except on wednesdays.

NOTE: I've already been invited on Kronos, this is more me explaining who I am and such, and to provide information that you might need to consider when asked with the question about whether or not I can join as a trial/raider.

Eyedie

• TDA WoW Officer
  • Forum wannabe
  • Gotta follow the "Eyedie Strats"
Re: Application: Taxoro (Kronos)
« Reply #1 on: 16 April, 2016, 11:19:17 AM »

Great way to introduce yourself at the least :) Welcome to TDA and hope to see you at 60 with myself there!
Thou shalt never fulfill the legacy of thy name or lightning  shalt strike on thou responsible!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

BlackRain , 2006 by Crip

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 21 queries.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal